EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

09-05-2017, 03:57 PM   #23
-JLT-
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M COMP, '23 iX xDrive50

congrats OP! this thread is making me miss my old AW/SO M3
      09-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #24
JDMNUB
Rep
Drives: bicycle

Man that's nice! How do you like the headlights? It took me a while to figure out what they changed when they said facelift lol ...Not sure if should order sakhir or silverstone seats cause they both look great.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2017, 01:55 AM   #25
hyperspeed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R8, MYP, GLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMNUB View Post
Man that's nice! How do you like the headlights? It took me a while to figure out what they changed when they said facelift lol ...Not sure if should order sakhir or silverstone seats cause they both look great.
headlights and dark ZCP wheels are two of my fave things about the car now. I am having some trouble coding the angel eyes to be 100% bright, as the '18 headlights are different than the 15-17 LED headlights though, but still love them nonetheless.

as far as interior goes.... i would definitely recommend sahkir. I had silverstone in my last F80, and worried so damn much about it always getting dirty / stained. I felt so guilty everytime i got a smudge or stain on it, and rushed home to my dear leather cleaner, horsehair brushes, and microfiber towels. It made me a bit OCD which sucked. It was actually one of my primary reasons for getting rid of it. Silverstone is just a PITA to maintain for someone like me.

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2017, 10:19 AM   #26
JDMNUB
Rep
Drives: bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperspeed View Post
headlights and dark ZCP wheels are two of my fave things about the car now. I am having some trouble coding the angel eyes to be 100% bright, as the '18 headlights are different than the 15-17 LED headlights though, but still love them nonetheless.

as far as interior goes.... i would definitely recommend sahkir. I had silverstone in my last F80, and worried so damn much about it always getting dirty / stained. I felt so guilty everytime i got a smudge or stain on it, and rushed home to my dear leather cleaner, horsehair brushes, and microfiber towels. It made me a bit OCD which sucked. It was actually one of my primary reasons for getting rid of it. Silverstone is just a PITA to maintain for someone like me.

I can't believe some of the coding you have to do for these cars. My wife's RR sport, u can roll down the windows with the key fob, no coding necessary.

Oh I kept the maintenance of the silverstone in mind and i would probably be the same OCD way about it. I will most likely order with sahkir because race car lol
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2017, 12:36 PM   #27
hyperspeed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R8, MYP, GLE

Installed this bad boy last night. My fingers are still in pain, but well worth it. The lights are so pretty
Attached Images

Appreciate 0