R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

04-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #155
Oakleyguy
Resident Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: Land Cruiser

Garage List
2014 Toyota URJ200  [0.00]
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
2005 Toyota UZJ100  [0.00]
Thanks for all the hard work!
European Delivery Journal & F8X Door Rattle Fix
Machine Shop Directory - www.mfgcenter.com
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2014, 10:48 PM   #156
ake
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW i4 e40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakleyguy View Post
Thanks for all the hard work!
I have to say the same...

Thank you to everybody involved for all the effort you put into this "project".
I'm looking forward to meet other enthusiasts and to the different "Europe experience" over my life known there

[ Yas Marina Blue | Black Full Merino Leather | 19" Black-Light Alloy Wheels | M Double-Clutch Transmission | Carbon Fiber interior | Driver Assistance Plus / Lighting / Executive | Adaptive M Suspension | Harman Kardon Surround ]
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2014, 10:57 PM   #157
SF848
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
Cool to see an almost 50 - 50 split between M3 & M4 in the group.

Going to be fun
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 02:50 AM   #158
cipri
Q3D
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [0.00]
2009 E92 M3 6MT  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave

April 10 2014: I am pleased to formally announce that twenty BIMMERPOST Members have been officially confirmed to be the first major group to accept US Welt Deliveries for the most anticipated BMW vehicle in recent history, the new 2015 F80/F82. On Sat June 21st the Dream Begins....

PLEASE JOIN ME IN CONGRATULATING AND THANKING ALL THE SPONSORS, DEALERSHIPS, AND FORUM MEMBERS

SPONSORS:
BIMMERPOST.com, Trackgraphic.com, RacePrecisionMotorsport.com

BIMMERPOST FORUM MEMBERS ATTENDING:
  1. Suave - Lead Organizer - M3
  2. Karussell - Co-Organizer and German Tour Lead - M4
  3. ElPhilly - M4
  4. AKBM3 - M4
  5. 1slowE82cp - M3
  6. Johns - M4
  7. RunThis - M4
  8. Ando - M3
  9. Reid - M4
  10. Powaup - M4
  11. Michaelw9 - M4
  12. Ramuman - M4
  13. SoccerDad - M3
  14. Oakleyguy - M4
  15. Maddict3 - M4
  16. Ake - M3
  17. SF848 - M3
  18. Andycia - M3
  19. DerekSaurusRex - M3
  20. A418T81 - M3
HUGE THANKS TO THE MANY BMW DEALERSHIPS, CLIENT ADVISORS and BMW ED Special Sales Department who went above and beyond expectations to make sure our orders and dates were aligned successfully. We are sincerely and eternally grateful for your tremendous dedication to ensuring a top class experience and your help in working directly with BMWNA ED Department to help us meet our needs. You have our highest recommendation!

>>>>Special thanks to Lead Dealer from the start whom this would not have been possible without their dedication and expertise from start to finish:
***BMW of Turnersville, NJ - Adam Feinstein / Paul Naegele***
  • BMW of Atlantic City, NJ
    -------> Pete Ballias
  • Momentum BMW
    -------> Max White
  • Braman BMW, Miami
    ------> Steve Johnson
  • Jake Sweeney BMW, OH
    -------> Jessica Mountcastle
  • Baron BMW, KS
    -------> Al Hansen
  • BMW of Honolulu
    -------> Terrence Ching
  • BMW of South Atlanta, GA
    -------> Adrian Avila
  • CO's BMW, CO
    ------> Brian Bowden
  • Crown BMW of Greensboro, NC
    ------> Randall Ross
Monday June 23rd: The Dream Begins
After many months of efforts as a BMW enthusiast led effort by myself and fellow forum member Karussell working closely with dealers, forum members and many others along the way, it has finally all come together into an epic experience. Our weeklong delivery and experiences will be featured with regular forum updates by Jason and attended by BIMMERPOST Moderators Southlight and Dackelone. We are also pleased to have Dackelone join us during the week to enjoy and report on our activities. Our group will enjoy a day of festivities at the Welt which also coincides with the fifteen Canadian Group ED members arriving later in the day beginning their Journey for what promises to be a memorable day. Our members will be receiving many BMW Goodies from our sponsors and BIMMERPOST to help commemorate the experience.

TRIP ITINERARY:
OFF TO THE RACES!
Our trip will begin with an exciting prelude as we join our very own group member Karussell who will be racing with his BMW racing team in the stock class of the 24 hours of Nurburgring on Sat June 21-22nd!! Our US contingent will be joining him in the frontlines from the Driver pit areas and BMW Corral to catch all the action and enjoy the festivities of what has come to be known as the "Superbowl of Car Racing"

Sunday Night we will head back to Munich Area for an evening dinner at the Welt Restaurant overlooking the delivery area where hopefully some of our cars will be setup for the morning.

Monday June 23rd the day finally arrives to do the Bavarian Happy Dance!
I doubt any member will get a restful night's sleep as anxiety builds toward the moment we have waited so long for to finally get behind the wheel of what many of us consider our dream car! What an an exciting day it will be indeed at the Welt picking up our cars and experiencing all the special tours and events available to us as part of the ED Experience.

Our trip will continue during the rest of the week with Backroad Group Cruises through the Black Forest, Swiss Alps and into Northern Italy (Stelvio Pass). Other famous routes and scenic roads will be included as well as we look to pile up the break-in miles in preparation for the big finale at the end of the week. Our tour will also include Meets and Events with local German BMW Car Club chapters, Performance Driving Instruction with planned stops at famed tracks Hockenheim and/or Spa, and of course nightly dinner parties at popular eateries and beer gardens.

THE GRAND FINALE

No ED visit to Germany would be complete without a lap on the Nurburgring for the Ultimate Driving Experience. We will be lapping the ring with the new BMW Laptimer App and competing for prizes. We also will have a photoshoot and a special stay at nearby Castle for our Members and their guests as part of the experience.

DISCLAIMER: Note that this event was planned by forum members with no direct official involvement with BMWNA Corp. Organizers are not employees or have any official connection with BMWNA. We are enthusiasts with a passion for BMW M brand. All activities, ordering process, and plans followed the normal ED Ordering process available to anyone with no special consideration or expectations. BMWNA received our Proposal and began formally working with us and dealers only AFTER orders were submitted and ED orders confirmed on a first come first served basis.
excellent , do you have any idea if someone would like to take initiative in organizing the ED trip for a second delivery in August? great work Suave
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 05:01 AM   #159
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave
[IMG]http://coolmaterial.com/wp-content/u...-bmw-m4-m3.jpg[/IMG]
April 10 2014: I am pleased to formally announce that twenty BIMMERPOST Members have been officially confirmed to be the first major group to accept US Welt Deliveries for the most anticipated BMW vehicle in recent history, the new 2015 F80/F82. On Sat June 21st the Dream Begins....

PLEASE JOIN ME IN CONGRATULATING AND THANKING ALL THE SPONSORS, DEALERSHIPS, AND FORUM MEMBERS

SPONSORS:

3. ElPhilly - M4
  4. AKBM3 - M4
  5. 1slowE82cp - M3
  6. Johns - M4
  7. RunThis - M4
  8. Ando - M3
  9. Reid - M4
  10. Powaup - M4
  11. Michaelw9 - M4
  12. Ramuman - M4
  13. SoccerDad - M3
  14. Oakleyguy - M4
  15. Maddict3 - M4
  16. Ake - M3
  17. SF848 - M3
  18. Andycia - M3
  19. DerekSaurusRex - M3
  20. A418T81 - M3
HUGE THANKS TO THE MANY BMW DEALERSHIPS, CLIENT ADVISORS and BMW ED Special Sales Department who went above and beyond expectations to make sure our orders and dates were aligned successfully. We are sincerely and eternally grateful for your tremendous dedication to ensuring a top class experience and your help in working directly with BMWNA ED Department to help us meet our needs. You have our highest recommendation!

>>>>Special thanks to Lead Dealer from the start whom this would not have been possible without their dedication and expertise from start to finish:
    -------> Pete Ballias
  • Momentum BMW
    -------> Max White
  • Braman BMW, Miami
    ------> Steve Johnson
  • Jake Sweeney BMW, OH
  • Baron BMW, KS
    -------> Al Hansen
  • BMW of Honolulu
    -------> Terrence Ching
    -------> Adrian Avila
  • CO's BMW, CO
    ------> Brian Bowden
    ------> Randall Ross
After many months of efforts as a BMW enthusiast led effort by myself and fellow forum member Karussell working closely with dealers, forum members and many others along the way, it has finally all come together into an epic experience. Our weeklong delivery and experiences will be featured with regular forum updates by Jason and attended by BIMMERPOST Moderators Southlight and Dackelone. We are also pleased to have Dackelone join us during the week to enjoy and report on our activities. Our group will enjoy a day of festivities at the Welt which also coincides with the fifteen Canadian Group ED members arriving later in the day beginning their Journey for what promises to be a memorable day. Our members will be receiving many BMW Goodies from our sponsors and BIMMERPOST to help commemorate the experience.

TRIP ITINERARY:
OFF TO THE RACES!
Our trip will begin with an exciting prelude as we join our very own group member Karussell who will be racing with his BMW racing team in the stock class of the 24 hours of Nurburgring on Sat June 21-22nd!! Our US contingent will be joining him in the frontlines from the Driver pit areas and BMW Corral to catch all the action and enjoy the festivities of what has come to be known as the "Superbowl of Car Racing"

Sunday Night we will head back to Munich Area for an evening dinner at the Welt Restaurant overlooking the delivery area where hopefully some of our cars will be setup for the morning.

I doubt any member will get a restful night's sleep as anxiety builds toward the moment we have waited so long for to finally get behind the wheel of what many of us consider our dream car! What an an exciting day it will be indeed at the Welt picking up our cars and experiencing all the special tours and events available to us as part of the ED Experience.

Our trip will continue during the rest of the week with Backroad Group Cruises through the Black Forest, Swiss Alps and into Northern Italy (Stelvio Pass). Other famous routes and scenic roads will be included as well as we look to pile up the break-in miles in preparation for the big finale at the end of the week. Our tour will also include Meets and Events with local German BMW Car Club chapters, Performance Driving Instruction with planned stops at famed tracks Hockenheim and/or Spa, and of course nightly dinner parties at popular eateries and beer gardens.

THE GRAND FINALE
[IMG]http://nurburgring.org.uk/stickers/n...oldsticker.jpg[/IMG]

No ED visit to Germany would be complete without a lap on the Nurburgring for the Ultimate Driving Experience. We will be lapping the ring with the new BMW Laptimer App and competing for prizes. We also will have a photoshoot and a special stay at nearby Castle for our Members and their guests as part of the experience.

DISCLAIMER: Note that this event was planned by forum members with no direct official involvement with BMWNA Corp. Organizers are not employees or have any official connection with BMWNA. We are enthusiasts with a passion for BMW M brand. All activities, ordering process, and plans followed the normal ED Ordering process available to anyone with no special consideration or expectations. BMWNA received our Proposal and began formally working with us and dealers only AFTER orders were submitted and ED orders confirmed on a first come first served basis.
excellent , do you have any idea if someone would like to take initiative in organizing the ED trip for a second delivery in August? great work Suave
I started another thread asking who has booked an ED trip with dates to help find others. How about you take the lead Cipri! I will gladly handover my trip book so you can do it all over again with someone else
      04-11-2014, 05:07 AM   #160
1slowE82cp
Private First Class
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 SOLD, 2016 M3 coming..

Suave, thank you for all the hard work. I know it's only April and we are still a couple of weeks out till our departure day but I am already experiencing lack of sleep

Lunch on me (in Germany) Suave
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 06:02 AM   #161
djflex
Private First Class
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: M4 F82 ordered

guys, let me know on which day you will drive thru switzerland and most important - where exactly you are driving thru here
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 06:18 AM   #162
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by djflex View Post
guys, let me know on which day you will drive thru switzerland and most important - where exactly you are driving thru here
Hi there! If you happen to belong to a local club or a group of BMW fans we would certainly love to work out a meet and greet along the way and join us for a cruise as part of the M Goodwill Tour! We did plan and hope to meet up with as many European Chapters and have not had contact with anyone from Swiss yet.

Please inbox me your full contact information and will see what we can do.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 09:25 AM   #163
M4Trojan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 ZCP

Awesome! Can't wait to see the pics! Wish I could have made the trip too.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 10:22 AM   #164
Ali.K_BMW
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Congrats all! Looking forward to the pictures!
      04-11-2014, 12:38 PM   #165
Powaup
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 Supra 3.0 (Past: 2015 M23

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowE82cp View Post
Suave, thank you for all the hard work. I know it's only April and we are still a couple of weeks out till our departure day but I am already experiencing lack of sleep

yea thanks for all the hard work putting this together. Beers on me

We should definitely try to get some pictures with the Canadian group, 35 M3s/M4s combined......
      04-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #166
Nicvilla
Rep
Drives: Future m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave View Post

April 10 2014: I am pleased to formally announce that twenty BIMMERPOST Members have been officially confirmed for BMW European Delivery and will be the first major organized group to accept US Welt Deliveries for the most anticipated BMW vehicle in recent history, the new 2015 F80/F82. On Sat June 21st the Dream Begins....

SPONSORS:

3. ElPhilly - M4
  4. AKBM3 - M4
  5. 1slowE82cp - M3
  6. Bimmer4John - M4
  7. RunThis - M4
  8. Ando - M3
  9. Reid - M4
  10. Powaup - M4
  11. Michaelw9 - M4
  12. Ramuman - M4
  13. SoccerDad - M3
  14. Oakleyguy - M4
  15. Maddict3 - M4
  16. Ake - M3
  17. SF848 - M3
  18. Andycia - M3
  19. DerekSaurusRex - M3
  20. A418T81 - M3

-------> Pete Ballias
  • Momentum BMW
    -------> Max White
  • Braman BMW, Miami
    ------> Steve Johnson
  • Jake Sweeney BMW, OH
  • Baron BMW, KS
    -------> Al Hansen
  • BMW of Honolulu
    -------> Terrence Ching
    -------> Adrian Avila
  • CO's BMW, CO
    ------> Brian Bowden
    ------> Randall Ross

TRIP ITINERARY:
OFF TO THE RACES!

THE GRAND FINALE

Great job guys
I just hope somebody will come with the same idea for august delivery!!!
Have fun and send some reviews and pictures!
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #167
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowE82cp View Post

I do love free food as long as it comes with a fine german beer
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 04:53 PM   #168
1slowE82cp
Private First Class
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 SOLD, 2016 M3 coming..

Quote:
I do love free food as long as it comes with a fine german beer
Great minds think alike
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 07:20 AM   #169
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep

The first post was updated to include latest developments to ED trip plans and they are good
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 08:26 AM   #170
Photoshop!
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW 316i E46 Sedan

I've planned to visit BMW Welt on June 26th (and maybe 27th). Are you guys still in Munich on that day? If so, we could arrange something, I would be very pleased to see a new M3/M4, but a group of them is even better of course!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 08:32 AM   #171
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520860 View Post
I've planned to visit BMW Welt on June 26th (and maybe 27th). Are you guys still in Munich on that day? If so, we could arrange something, I would be very pleased to see a new M3/M4, but a group of them is even better of course!
As of now we will be at the Nurburgring Wed and Spa-FrancorChamps track on Tue. You are welcome to come out and see a lot of these cars in action and where they are happiest! I could even arrange for a hot lap ride along to really give you a reason to visit. Feel free to inbox me with contact info and we can stay in touch.

Last edited by Suave; 04-21-2014 at 01:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 09:30 AM   #172
Photoshop!
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW 316i E46 Sedan

Quote:
As of now we will be at the Nurburgring Thu and Spa-FrancorChamps track on Friday. You are welcome to come out and see a lot of these cars in action and where they are happiest! I could even arrange for a hot lap ride along to really give you a reason to visit. Feel free to inbox me with contact info and we can stay in touch.
Wow, that sounds even better! I'm going to look if we can come and check the cars out on the Ring on the way back home. When exactly on Friday have you planned to visit the Nurburgring?
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 11:10 AM   #173
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520860
Quote:
As of now we will be at the Nurburgring Thu and Spa-FrancorChamps track on Friday. You are welcome to come out and see a lot of these cars in action and where they are happiest! I could even arrange for a hot lap ride along to really give you a reason to visit. Feel free to inbox me with contact info and we can stay in touch.
Wow, that sounds even better! I'm going to look if we can come and check the cars out on the Ring on the way back home. When exactly on Friday have you planned to visit the Nurburgring?
Ring on Wed and Spa on Tuesday

Last edited by Suave; 04-21-2014 at 01:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #174
signes
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

How/when does Imola fit in? Joining a DE there?
      04-14-2014, 11:48 AM   #175
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes
How/when does Imola fit in? Joining a DE there?
As venues bookings are complete and booked I will update post and extend invites when possible. We are still sorting through travel and car drop off logistics first as quickly as possible.
      04-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #176
SF848
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
For those that have booked flights already:

1. What airport are you flying in to?
2. What airport are you flying back from?
3. And when are you planning to head back?
Retired

335iS Alpine White (ED 10.1.10) / 128i Montego Blue / Ducati 848 Dark SBK / Ducati Monster 696
Appreciate 0