Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-26-2021, 01:36 PM   #1
eforty6_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Want to save some money on tools and other garage-related items? Check out my page..

Hello fellow BMW enthusiasts,

I'm a sucker for a good deal, so with that in mind, I recently started up my Practically There Facebook page as a means of helping others find great deals on tools, as well as automotive and garage-related items. I post deals every single day, averaging about 6 or 7 posts per day. I'd love for you to check it out and ideally give the Page a Like and a Follow.

I'm always looking for suggestions on specific areas/tools/items to focus on when sharing the deals I come across, so if there's something you're on the lookout for, don't hesitate to reach out. Message me here or directly on the Page.

If you do find my service useful, all I ask is that you share it with other like-minded individuals. Much appreciated and take care, cheers!!

Shaun

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0