Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

07-01-2020, 10:48 AM   #441
MINERALGREY_F80M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 - F80

Sorry to add to this thread but I would like to add that my car after 2 alignments continue to slightly pull to the right.

My car is lowered and modded so I am afraid that taking it to the dealer will be a waste of time.

So I want to know if there is any DIY guide to coding this? Is it possible to do through Bimmercode? (sorry I am a noob when it comes to BMW's)

Or should i try the GTS flash as a fix first

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2020, 12:19 AM   #442
richf80
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINERALWHITE_F80M3 View Post
Sorry to add to this thread but I would like to add that my car after 2 alignments continue to slightly pull to the right.

My car is lowered and modded so I am afraid that taking it to the dealer will be a waste of time.

So I want to know if there is any DIY guide to coding this? Is it possible to do through Bimmercode? (sorry I am a noob when it comes to BMW's)

Or should i try the GTS flash as a fix first

Thanks!
You will need to use esys (search forum) and FDL code EPS to the F80 rep option. Forgot the exact name. It's the same way you would code GTS steering but instead of selecting GTS you select the repair one.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2020, 02:14 PM   #443
Dmanfiman
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Hoping for some clarification on the pulling issue when/if coding the GTS EPS.

I purchased my 2016 M4 base in July, immediately noticed the slight pull, found this thread, dropped it off at BMW, they performed the "fix" and aligned the car. No issues since.

However, now I want to code the GTS EPS. Will this cause the pull to return? Am I better off not trying to deal with the GTS EPS coding now that I have the most up to date EPS on my vehicle?

Any clarification is appreciated
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2021, 01:33 AM   #444
drroc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 - 6MT

Does anybody know if coding GTS EPS fix is the same as the dealer flash?
Appreciate 0