BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

11-24-2021, 06:57 PM   #1
Speednate54
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, Chevy Colorado ZR2

Garage List
Info on an M4

Hey all, I'm looking to get another M4 and was wondering if anyone knows this car. It's exactly what I'm looking for but has some mods on it. It's clearly been well cared for just looking to see if anyone recognizes it and can provide me some more info.

Thanks all!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 07:44 PM   #2
CYANiDE
First Lieutenant
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: X5 4.0i M Sport

Post the VIN
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 08:16 PM   #3
Speednate54
Private
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
post the vin
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
post the vin
wbs3r9c37ha014232
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 08:24 PM   #4
Busa1
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 and 435i xDrive M-Sport

Check out the "For Sale Forum" and the thread title "M3 CS for sale". The last few posts are mentioning that place. A lot of people are saying that this dealer is dishonest and crooks.
      11-24-2021, 08:40 PM   #5
Speednate54
Private
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa1 View Post
Check out the "For Sale Forum" and the thread title "M3 CS for sale". The last few posts are mentioning that place. A lot of people are saying that this dealer is dishonest and crooks.
Quote:
Ah thank you I appreciate it. I'll go check it out.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 07:18 AM   #6
Speednate54
Private
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hey man I really appreciate you commenting that because I looked up that dealer and they do really shady stuff! Most people were seeing $12k in "hidden fees" and sometimes they would just straight up change the price going into financing, which in their fine print they "reserve the right" to do. Saved me a long drive man.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 09:24 AM   #7
KACHM3
Captain
Italy
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp

Garage List
22 G80 🔥 ...  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speednate54 View Post
Quote:
Hey man I really appreciate you commenting that because I looked up that dealer and they do really shady stuff! Most people were seeing $12k in "hidden fees" and sometimes they would just straight up change the price going into financing, which in their fine print they "reserve the right" to do. Saved me a long drive man.
Idk if you look them up..you have a bunch of young guys trying to hustle and make money on high expensive cars. Everyone is trying to make a living I get it, but not bashing them or anyone.

When I was in the market for a F80 M3, I was looking for a YAS Marina blue..manual, they had one. I was looking up there IG and I see a young kid, speeding down the block of Boston post road. Like do I need you to beat the car and show me what it does? I know the car what it does 🤷🏻*♂️

I bought mine at Brooklyn Auto with Adam best buck I ever spent
But look around check don't jump on something right away
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 09:27 AM   #8
Speednate54
Private
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KACHM3 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Idk if you look them up..you have a bunch of young guys trying to hustle and make money on high expensive cars. Everyone is trying to make a living I get it, but not bashing them or anyone.

When I was in the market for a F80 M3, I was looking for a YAS Marina blue..manual, they had one. I was looking up there IG and I see a young kid, speeding down the block of Boston post road. Like do I need you to beat the car and show me what it does? I know the car what it does 🤷🏻*♂️

Well considering after looking into them beyond google they have had multiple lawsuits against them for very poor business practices and hidden fees not disclosed until walking into financing. Overall, I'd rather walk away from a car rather than deal with a shady company for maybe getting a fair deal.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 10:50 AM   #9
KACHM3
Captain
Italy
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp

Garage List
22 G80 🔥 ...  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KACHM3 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Well considering after looking into them beyond google they have had multiple lawsuits against them for very poor business practices and hidden fees not disclosed until walking into financing. Overall, I'd rather walk away from a car rather than deal with a shady company for maybe getting a fair deal.
well Goodluck to you!
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2021, 03:25 PM   #10
Akbubba47
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 SO M4

Garage List
2016 Bmw M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW E93 M3  [0.00]
just buy mine, no hidden fees, well kept and clean!
https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1877830
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2021, 03:27 PM   #11
Speednate54
Private
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbubba47 View Post
just buy mine, no hidden fees, well kept and clean!
https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1877830
I looked at yours and it's absolutely beautiful but I want a dct.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2021, 03:37 PM   #12
Akbubba47
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 SO M4

Garage List
2016 Bmw M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
I looked at yours and it's absolutely beautiful but I want a dct.
thanks. Tell your friends this is available! lol. I always loved manual and that'll never change, but that DCT sure is quick
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2021, 10:31 AM   #13
M3ZCPNYC
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

That shop is in the hood
Appreciate 0