European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

04-30-2023, 06:15 PM   #1
KnockTsuKow
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f80

Mewant Steering Wheel Wrap Installed

Just thought I take the time to review and give props to a young BMW technician that helped wrapped my steering wheel today, this was not as easy task as the youtube videos showed and explained, it actually took close to 4 hrs overall.

Paid a guy to get my steering wheel wrapped and came out amazing! I tried do it today but 15 mins later I am like hell naw, if anyone wants it done pls hit him up. He’s a bmw technician and starting his own business in steering wheel wraps in SoCal and others etc. I didn't expect to be like OEM or factory perfection but happy with the result and how all the corners were tucked in nice and neat (which was my pet peeve) and he took his time. His rate is super fair if you have your cover already, and I am not crafty with these or have the time. Overall happy with the job and time spent not having to do it with few slight minor imperfections (as expected) stitching just took most of the time.

Man it feels so much better, more grip and just complete overall with the size and thickness. Why does OEM not come this way, dammit

Here are some pics of mines and he does free estimates:
(last one is his)

Precision Stitching Works
Josh
Attached Images

Last edited by KnockTsuKow; 05-01-2023 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: updating company nm
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2023, 06:41 PM   #2
Sephrr
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

It looks nice. I just can't imagine how large that wheel actually is now with that. She thick
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2023, 09:28 AM   #3
KnockTsuKow
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f80

Dude, stock wheel skinny as shit and for a car this much HP common man. Thicker is better like em F80 thighs unless u drive an m4 =P

U ever grip one bro lol
Appreciate 1
spidy512494.50
      05-09-2023, 09:37 PM   #4
TRUE2THEBLUE
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

May I get the link for the cover?
Appreciate 0