EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 81 31.89%
Trump Trump-umphant. 87 34.25%
Inclusive 18 7.09%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 29.13%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-21-2020, 08:21 AM   #5721
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
45661
Rep
3,336
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Define "uncovering the Biden fiasco".

Ukraine has already announced that they have found no evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter in his time at Burisma.

Joe Biden was executing foreign policy as set by the POTUS, since Joe didn't have the authority to do it himself - as Larry so accurately points out.

What is there to "uncover"?
You cant possibly be that naive!

Do you really believe a foreign corporation would hire an unqualified board member who's the son of the US VP if it wasn't to buy influence?
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 08:22 AM   #5722
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
45661
Rep
3,336
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

,
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
c1pher1740.00

      01-21-2020, 08:23 AM   #5723
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4770
Rep
4,089
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I have a problem with all of it and it isn't politically driven. The Halliburton connections were garbage. CGI is/was garbage. Biden, Inc. is garbage. Politics aside, I know that you know better.
"Know better" than what? I just said that I don't like it and if there is PC it should be investigated.

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 08:25 AM   #5724
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4770
Rep
4,089
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
You cant possibly be that naive!

Do you really believe a foreign corporation would hire an unqualified board member who's the son of the US VP if it wasn't to buy influence?
What you, or I, or anyone believes is irrelevant. Evidence matters.

Shokin was forced out because he was corrupt and not doing his job. Fact.

There's no way that the EU, WorldBank and the International Monetary Fund were all in the bag for Hunter Biden. Fact.
Appreciate 2
      01-21-2020, 08:28 AM   #5725
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4770
Rep
4,089
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
You cant possibly be that naive!

Do you really believe a foreign corporation would hire an unqualified board member who's the son of the US VP if it wasn't to buy influence?
Now all you have to do is demonstrate that Biden (either of them) actually broke a law.

Abuse of power is off the table, Joe isn't in office anymore. I wonder why the GOP majority Congress didn't investigate this when it all happened? That's odd. Not like it was a secret.

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 08:33 AM   #5726
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
7769
Rep
13,345
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Now all you have to do is demonstrate that Biden (either of them) actually broke a law.

Abuse of power is off the table, Joe isn't in office anymore. I wonder why the GOP majority Congress didn't investigate this when it all happened? That's odd. Not like it was a secret.

"While careless, we concluded that there was no intent"

Don't be confused, it's how shite was done. You know, Comey the Republican. Swamp has no party.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 09:04 AM   #5727
SumBMWGuy
Major
999
Rep
1,358
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Again ... if what Joe Biden did was so horrible, where is the investigation? Can anyone here point to an investigation of either Biden?

No you can't. Because there isn't one. If Trump and his DOJ were so concerned about Biden's "corruption" we would see an investigation. There isn't one. The talking points you guys keep spewing are BULLSHIT. You are literally using fake news to further your ire.

The absolute stupidity of the trump supporters in here is amazing.
Appreciate 3
      01-21-2020, 09:06 AM   #5728
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4770
Rep
4,089
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
"While careless, we concluded that there was no intent"

Don't be confused, it's how shite was done. You know, Comey the Republican. Swamp has no party.
Tough titty, I guess?

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 09:08 AM   #5729
Gesler
First Lieutenant
Gesler's Avatar
United_States
96
Rep
328
Posts

Drives: 335i e90 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Presence of an investigation is now proof of corruption, hilarious.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #5730
SumBMWGuy
Major
999
Rep
1,358
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesler View Post
Presence of an investigation is now proof of corruption, hilarious.
Not proof, but if the Biden corruption was so significant why haven't we seen anything on our shores about it? All sorts of accusation thrown around, especially in here. But no corruption can be pointed to. You guys just keep spinning your wheels.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 09:35 AM   #5731
Dagamus_NM
Lieutenant
445
Rep
464
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Again ... if what Joe Biden did was so horrible, where is the investigation? Can anyone here point to an investigation of either Biden?

No you can't. Because there isn't one. If Trump and his DOJ were so concerned about Biden's "corruption" we would see an investigation. There isn't one. The talking points you guys keep spewing are BULLSHIT. You are literally using fake news to further your ire.

The absolute stupidity of the trump supporters in here is amazing.
Paranoia and propaganda cloud reason.
Appreciate 1
      01-21-2020, 09:36 AM   #5732
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
18011
Rep
8,300
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
“There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know.”
— John Heywood

https://www.amazon.com/Profiles-Corr.../dp/1094149683
Attached Images
 
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille3816.50

      01-21-2020, 09:53 AM   #5733
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8910
Rep
11,843
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
“There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know.”
— John Heywood

https://www.amazon.com/Profiles-Corr.../dp/1094149683
Schweitzer, John Solomon's friend? Nice find.
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 09:57 AM   #5734
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Haywood's Avatar
United_States
1957
Rep
2,772
Posts

Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LI, NY

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Not proof, but if the Biden corruption was so significant why haven't we seen anything on our shores about it? All sorts of accusation thrown around, especially in here. But no corruption can be pointed to. You guys just keep spinning your wheels.
It's coming snowflake. You're naive as well to think this scumbag wasn't involved in corruption.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter...iminal-probes/
__________________
2003 Le Mans Blue e39 M5 Dinan S1
1997 Alpine White e36 M3 (the old gal)
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille3816.50

      01-21-2020, 10:15 AM   #5735
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4770
Rep
4,089
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
It's coming snowflake. You're naive as well to think this scumbag wasn't involved in corruption.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter...iminal-probes/
That's Hunter.

Pretty sure Sum was talking about Papa Bear Biden.

Also, the claims of a PI made based on a contentious child support case are hardly compelling "evidence".

Last edited by hooligan_COLD; 01-21-2020 at 10:50 AM..
Appreciate 1
      01-21-2020, 10:20 AM   #5736
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
7769
Rep
13,345
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Heard playing inside dem impeachment managers waiting chamber, sources say.

__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 10:43 AM   #5737
SumBMWGuy
Major
999
Rep
1,358
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Not proof, but if the Biden corruption was so significant why haven't we seen anything on our shores about it? All sorts of accusation thrown around, especially in here. But no corruption can be pointed to. You guys just keep spinning your wheels.
It's coming snowflake. You're naive as well to think this scumbag wasn't involved in corruption.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter...iminal-probes/
What, you can't debate without resorting to name calling. Not surprised.
Appreciate 1
      01-21-2020, 11:00 AM   #5738
Teufel_Hunden
Teufel Hunden
Teufel_Hunden's Avatar
United_States
6936
Rep
2,685
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
turnabout is fair play.
Well, that's where we'll disagree.

It's not OK, full stop.
It's always okay, necessary and essential to standing up to bullies and intimidation. That's how you stop it, not by backing down.
__________________
2013 M3 6MT ZCP|2013 e70 X5d|BBMWCCA Member
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille3816.50

      01-21-2020, 11:17 AM   #5739
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4770
Rep
4,089
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
It's always okay, necessary and essential to standing up to bullies and intimidation. That's how you stop it, not by backing down.
As I said, we'll agree to disagree. However, your advocacy of Stalinist tactics against perceived enemies is noted.
Appreciate 2
      01-21-2020, 11:26 AM   #5740
Teufel_Hunden
Teufel Hunden
Teufel_Hunden's Avatar
United_States
6936
Rep
2,685
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
It's always okay, necessary and essential to standing up to bullies and intimidation. That's how you stop it, not by backing down.
As I said, we'll agree to disagree. However, your advocacy of Stalinist tactics against perceived enemies is noted.
Thanks for accusing me of a holding a position that clearly isn't true. Gaslighting at it's best, you must be an apprentice for RD.

You're no better than a liberal who calls everyone who disagrees with them racist, homophobe or misogynist. Just throwing a label out there to get someone with whom you disagree to shut up.

You proved my point - bullying and intimidation as a tactic.

And I thought you were better than that. Truly disappointing...
__________________
2013 M3 6MT ZCP|2013 e70 X5d|BBMWCCA Member
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille3816.50

      01-21-2020, 11:32 AM   #5741
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
45661
Rep
3,336
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

This non sense is going nowhere just like the Kavanaugh hit job by the same Dems or the Mueller investigation!

Mark my words Trump will get re-elected, i guess this is just to help liberals sleep at night thinking the President will be removed from office!

Sorry to burst your bubble Captain Blood hooligan_COLD SumBMWGuy
Appreciate 3
Poiseuille3816.50
MKSixer18011.00

      01-21-2020, 11:38 AM   #5742
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8910
Rep
11,843
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
Thanks for accusing me of a holding a position that clearly isn't true. Gaslighting at it's best, you must be an apprentice for RD.

You're no better than a liberal who calls everyone who disagrees with them racist, homophobe or misogynist. Just throwing a label out there to get someone with whom you disagree to shut up.

You proved my point - bullying and intimidation as a tactic.

And I thought you were better than that. Truly disappointing...
Since I was mentioned.....glad to disappoint!
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST