GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

12-04-2020, 11:31 PM   #45
INDVDL///M
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 16 F80 M3 Ferrari Red

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CachacoF80 View Post
Ended up reading your original 2015 post and love story. Great thread and best of luck in your future love and car adventures!

The key question is: would you consider a Red G80? (must confess I was tempted to ask if you are married now but that's none of my business)
Thank you for your kind words.

Ha ha.... where to start. Well FMLYSDN (with the frozen grey e90 m3) and I have been married for almost 4 years now. As for a red G80, thatís a loaded question but I havenít ruled it out if it was available in Canada, in the manual, touring, individual, with a different front and rear end for one more European Delivery...but alas I was sceptical of the F80 as well when it came out. We have a full garage at the moment with 3 BMWs and a P Car so I would guess that it would have to replace the E91 6MT M Sport...

ED 2015 Link:
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1195462
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2020, 01:15 AM   #46
Soul_Glo
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 320d G20

bimmette

12-05-2020, 01:23 AM   #47
mecheng77
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i JBlk

Awsome footage and shots, nice color selection on the cars. Thanks for sharing
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1069.50

12-05-2020, 12:52 PM   #48
F80DK
Private First Class
Denmark
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp. Maledives Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDVDL///M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by andykitty View Post
I'm from Calgary as well, hopefully can join such event in the future
The Southern Alberta BMW Club hosts a number of drives and member events. This particular event was a Calgary BMW and Southern Club joint effort for BMW Canada with a very specific vision that they were looking for to celebrate the previous 5 generations of the M3.

We would encourage you to check the Southern Club out if you haven't already. With Rocky Mountain and Badlands Motorsports both opening up next year (hopefully), there is surely to be some epic events happening, and of course playing amongst this landscape is always an option with accessing this gorgeous backdrop and roads so easily!
Great cars and scenery. Would love to ship my MY 2018 M3C from Europe and do some serious driving in Alberta! But what about shipping, insurance and last but not least - fuel?!?
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2020, 02:09 PM   #49
INDVDL///M
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F80DK View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The Southern Alberta BMW Club hosts a number of drives and member events. This particular event was a Calgary BMW and Southern Club joint effort for BMW Canada with a very specific vision that they were looking for to celebrate the previous 5 generations of the M3.

We would encourage you to check the Southern Club out if you haven't already. With Rocky Mountain and Badlands Motorsports both opening up next year (hopefully), there is surely to be some epic events happening, and of course playing amongst this landscape is always an option with accessing this gorgeous backdrop and roads so easily!
Great cars and scenery. Would love to ship my MY 2018 M3C from Europe and do some serious driving in Alberta! But what about shipping, insurance and last but not least - fuel?!?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can't comment on those logistics to get your car here from Europe but the fuel is very inexpensive in this part of Canada. Largely due to our heavy involvement in the oil and gas industry - sorry environmentalists. Last I filled up premium was just over $1.00 CAD per L.

ED 2015 Link:
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2020, 02:11 PM   #50
F80DK
Private First Class
Denmark
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can't comment on those logistics to get your car here from Europe but the fuel is very inexpensive in this part of Canada. Largely due to our heavy involvement in the oil and gas industry - sorry environmentalists. Last I filled up premium was just over $1.00 CAD per L.
Thx! But you have max 92 Octane - EU models need min. 95...? Hmnnn.
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2020, 02:16 PM   #51
INDVDL///M
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We have 94 Octane.

ED 2015 Link:
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2020, 02:18 PM   #52
F80DK
Private First Class
Denmark
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We have 94 Octane.
Lets go then
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2020, 04:48 PM   #53
tux2005
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Lucas is great, I was lucky enough to pick up my 2017 M2 on Euro-Delivery on a trip organized with BMW Canada and they had him along to take photos of the entire trip.
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1069.50

12-05-2020, 04:57 PM   #54
INDVDL///M
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux2005 View Post
Lucas is great, I was lucky enough to pick up my 2017 M2 on Euro-Delivery on a trip organized with BMW Canada and they had him along to take photos of the entire trip.
Oh awesome! I am not surprised as he seems to be THE GUY for a lot of big brands like BMW, Porsche, etc. here in Canada for photography!

He's very talented, down to earth and his passion for cars totally shines through in his work!

ED 2015 Link:
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2020, 04:56 PM   #55
Pauloxxi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014-320Xi / 2017-330Xi

In my view the E92 is outstanding design still today.
Beautiful car👍
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1069.50

12-06-2020, 07:50 PM   #56
INDVDL///M
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340i9114s View Post
This is the 2020 version of the Stampede
Lol...fair enough. But in my opinion much better!

ED 2015 Link:
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2020, 10:42 PM   #57
Audio Fan
Captain
Rep
Drives: AY - M4

This is why I'm an M fanboy. I've had at least one of each gen except the E30. I waited impatiently for each one, missed each one that left, made fond memories with each, and most importantly, loved them all. The M division has had a very positive impact on my life. Looking forward to trying out what they have in store next - big grill and all.
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1069.50

12-08-2020, 09:04 AM   #58
anandjoshi
Rep
Drives: 320d E90 2012

Awesome thread and great pics.

Thanks for sharing this !
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2020, 09:50 AM   #59
sharocks
Whatever...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Normal Kidney Grill'd BMWs

Everything was sick until the PY showed up lol jk
2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
2014 Audi S4 Volcano Red/Black Nappa/DSG
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1069.50

12-08-2020, 11:21 AM   #60
INDVDL///M
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandjoshi View Post
Awesome thread and great pics.

Thanks for sharing this !
Glad you enjoyed it!

ED 2015 Link:
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2020, 02:47 PM   #61
FMLYSDN
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Frozen Grey E90 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharocks View Post
Everything was sick until the PY showed up lol jk
It's funny how some of the colours polarize the BMW community.

Phoenix Yellow
Austin Yellow
Speed Yellow

Wait....seems to be a theme here
Appreciate 1