Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics

02-16-2022, 08:43 AM   #1
ajh77
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 328i coupe

Add front camera ..

I have a 2018 F83 with just the rear camera and every time I park the car I am paranoid the front bumper is going to hit one of those concrete parking bumpers so my assistant always drives with me and gets out the car before I park to make sure o don't hit anything and this is getting to be taxing.

Is there a camera I can add that will solve this problem ? If so the brand and model would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer stock but don't think that is realistic and I have not found anyone in Los Angeles that knows how to add surround view stock cameras to the car (there is a guy in FL that did this but he is in FL)

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2022, 12:54 PM   #2
N1rve
Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajh77 View Post
I have a 2018 F83 with just the rear camera and every time I park the car I am paranoid the front bumper is going to hit one of those concrete parking bumpers so my assistant always drives with me and gets out the car before I park to make sure o don't hit anything and this is getting to be taxing.

Is there a camera I can add that will solve this problem ? If so the brand and model would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer stock but don't think that is realistic and I have not found anyone in Los Angeles that knows how to add surround view stock cameras to the car (there is a guy in FL that did this but he is in FL)

Thank you.
Reverse park

There is also this.

https://www.bimmer-tech.net/category...amera-retrofit

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 1