ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

12-05-2020, 11:52 AM   #45
F80DK
Second Lieutenant
Denmark
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp. Maledives Blue

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDVDL///M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by andykitty View Post
I'm from Calgary as well, hopefully can join such event in the future
The Southern Alberta BMW Club hosts a number of drives and member events. This particular event was a Calgary BMW and Southern Club joint effort for BMW Canada with a very specific vision that they were looking for to celebrate the previous 5 generations of the M3.

We would encourage you to check the Southern Club out if you haven't already. With Rocky Mountain and Badlands Motorsports both opening up next year (hopefully), there is surely to be some epic events happening, and of course playing amongst this landscape is always an option with accessing this gorgeous backdrop and roads so easily!
Great cars and scenery. Would love to ship my MY 2018 M3C from Europe and do some serious driving in Alberta! But what about shipping, insurance and last but not least - fuel?!?
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2020, 01:09 PM   #46
INDVDL///M
Truth seeker
Rep
Drives: German cars

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F80DK View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The Southern Alberta BMW Club hosts a number of drives and member events. This particular event was a Calgary BMW and Southern Club joint effort for BMW Canada with a very specific vision that they were looking for to celebrate the previous 5 generations of the M3.

We would encourage you to check the Southern Club out if you haven't already. With Rocky Mountain and Badlands Motorsports both opening up next year (hopefully), there is surely to be some epic events happening, and of course playing amongst this landscape is always an option with accessing this gorgeous backdrop and roads so easily!
Great cars and scenery. Would love to ship my MY 2018 M3C from Europe and do some serious driving in Alberta! But what about shipping, insurance and last but not least - fuel?!?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can't comment on those logistics to get your car here from Europe but the fuel is very inexpensive in this part of Canada. Largely due to our heavy involvement in the oil and gas industry - sorry environmentalists. Last I filled up premium was just over $1.00 CAD per L.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2020, 01:11 PM   #47
F80DK
Second Lieutenant
Denmark
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can't comment on those logistics to get your car here from Europe but the fuel is very inexpensive in this part of Canada. Largely due to our heavy involvement in the oil and gas industry - sorry environmentalists. Last I filled up premium was just over $1.00 CAD per L.
Thx! But you have max 92 Octane - EU models need min. 95...? Hmnnn.
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2020, 01:16 PM   #48
INDVDL///M
Truth seeker
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We have 94 Octane.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2020, 01:18 PM   #49
F80DK
Second Lieutenant
Denmark
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We have 94 Octane.
Lets go then
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2020, 03:48 PM   #50
tux2005
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Lucas is great, I was lucky enough to pick up my 2017 M2 on Euro-Delivery on a trip organized with BMW Canada and they had him along to take photos of the entire trip.
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2020, 03:57 PM   #51
INDVDL///M
Truth seeker
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux2005 View Post
Lucas is great, I was lucky enough to pick up my 2017 M2 on Euro-Delivery on a trip organized with BMW Canada and they had him along to take photos of the entire trip.
Oh awesome! I am not surprised as he seems to be THE GUY for a lot of big brands like BMW, Porsche, etc. here in Canada for photography!

He's very talented, down to earth and his passion for cars totally shines through in his work!
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2020, 03:56 PM   #52
Pauloxxi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014-320Xi / 2017-330Xi

Garage List
In my view the E92 is outstanding design still today.
Beautiful car👍
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2020, 06:50 PM   #53
INDVDL///M
Truth seeker
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340i9114s View Post
This is the 2020 version of the Stampede
Lol...fair enough. But in my opinion much better!
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2020, 09:42 PM   #54
Audio Fan
Major
Rep
Drives: AY - M4

This is why I'm an M fanboy. I've had at least one of each gen except the E30. I waited impatiently for each one, missed each one that left, made fond memories with each, and most importantly, loved them all. The M division has had a very positive impact on my life. Looking forward to trying out what they have in store next - big grill and all.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2020, 08:04 AM   #55
anandjoshi
Rep
Drives: X3 F25

Awesome thread and great pics.

Thanks for sharing this !
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2020, 08:50 AM   #56
sharocks
Banned
United_States