Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

01-11-2015, 07:20 PM   #1
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

Pull ahead dates + ED?

Just saw the pull ahead for January->March come through my e-mail and my lease is currently ending in October.

Does anyone know how BMW counts the dates for the pull ahead? For example if I were to order the car for ED before the end of March, would that qualify?

Or does the car need to be delivered before then?

Ideally I am considering ordering in March for an ED of late June/early July.

Can bug my CA but I'm sure they're incentivized to tell me the car needs to be delivered sooner rather than later.
      01-17-2015, 02:34 PM   #2
LDSM
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
Just saw the pull ahead for January->March come through my e-mail and my lease is currently ending in October.

Does anyone know how BMW counts the dates for the pull ahead? For example if I were to order the car for ED before the end of March, would that qualify?

Or does the car need to be delivered before then?

Ideally I am considering ordering in March for an ED of late June/early July.

Can bug my CA but I'm sure they're incentivized to tell me the car needs to be delivered sooner rather than later.
I believe the new lease/finance paperwork has to be signed by March 31, just an order isn't enough.

My assumption is as long as the paperwork is signed by that March 31 date for BMW FS, they'll do the pull ahead.
They don't care if the car is on a boat or already in your driveway.

Hopefully a dealer can chime in, I'm interested in this as well
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2015, 05:05 PM   #3
Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

I got the info, the deal needs to be completed by March 31st, and your existing car must be turned in no later than 10 days after.

So an ED pull ahead would only work if you got a build and ED date confirmed by the end of March, and you didn't need a car for 2 months.

Works fine for people with 2 cars, but I can't turn in my daily so it kills that plan.
Appreciate 1