European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

02-21-2015, 10:38 PM   #1
aussiedave87
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

$1000 incentive for Ultimate Drive Experience

BMW ultimate drive is happening again. Book in to do a two hour autocross and get $1000 incentive. First one is late March in Atlanta.

https://ude.bmwusa.com/
Appreciate 2
      02-21-2015, 10:43 PM   #2
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Oh damn.. this was so much fun last year. I'm going to the 2 series autocross again.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2015, 10:48 PM   #3
OneRib
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Nice, works out well for me.
How long does it take to get the incentive code and is it restricted in any way (not for ED, can't be combined with other incentives, etc)?
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2015, 10:51 PM   #4
aussiedave87
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRib View Post
How long does it take to get the incentive code and is it restricted in any way (not for ED, can't be combined with other incentives, etc)?
Letter in the mail said can't be used for ED. Below is FAQ answer to getting the incentive code: "Incentive codes will be sent in a thank you email within 48 hours of checking-in at the on-site registration tent. While driving is encouraged, it is not required."
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2015, 10:53 PM   #5
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRib View Post
From what I remember...
It took a few days to get the code via email.

small print from the email last year:

* BMW Ultimate Driving Allowance is available on select new 2014 and 2015 BMW models, excluding BMW i, and can only be redeemed by individuals who participate in a scheduled BMW Ultimate Drive Experience event and is non-transferable. The offer is valid from 60 day of the event on the lease or purchase of all eligible models. Offer may be redeemed at an authorized BMW center for Stateside (U.S.) delivery only and cannot be used for European delivery. Offer not valid for vehicles delivered prior to event attendance or customer orders placed prior to event attendance. This offer may only be combined with certain eligible offers available at the time of delivery. Offer cannot be used for tax, title, registration, destination or other dealership fees. Offer is only valid for the recipient of this invitation. Some restrictions apply; see an authorized BMW center for details.
Appreciate 1
      02-21-2015, 10:54 PM   #6
aussiedave87
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Oh damn.. this was so much fun last year. I'm going to the 2 series autocross again.
I booked myself in for the Car Control Clinic and booked in again for myself and my wife for an Autocross. Based on the M School price the Car Control Clinic is M's all the way (same) but half the price. I have never done anything like this before but really looking forward to it.

PCD pickup on Feb 26th
Car Control Clinic March 26th
Autocross March 28th

The next 5 weeks should be a lot of fun!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2015, 10:58 PM   #7
OneRib
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedave87 View Post
Letter in the mail said can't be used for ED. Below is FAQ answer to getting the incentive code: "Incentive codes will be sent in a thank you email within 48 hours of checking-in at the on-site registration tent. While driving is encouraged, it is not required."

Thanks. Guess it's asking a lot to be able to combine it with ED.
Quote:
From what I remember...
It took a few days to get the code via email.

small print from the email last year:

* BMW Ultimate Driving Allowance is available on select new 2014 and 2015 BMW models, excluding BMW i, and can only be redeemed by individuals who participate in a scheduled BMW Ultimate Drive Experience event and is non-transferable. The offer is valid from 60 day of the event on the lease or purchase of all eligible models. Offer may be redeemed at an authorized BMW center for Stateside (U.S.) delivery only and cannot be used for European delivery. Offer not valid for vehicles delivered prior to event attendance or customer orders placed prior to event attendance. This offer may only be combined with certain eligible offers available at the time of delivery. Offer cannot be used for tax, title, registration, destination or other dealership fees. Offer is only valid for the recipient of this invitation. Some restrictions apply; see an authorized BMW center for details.
Thanks for the quick response. No incentive for me. Car control clinic may still be worthwhile. Will see when DC registration opens, but bet its not on the weekend though.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2015, 11:17 PM   #8
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I booked myself in for the Car Control Clinic and booked in again for myself and my wife for an Autocross. Based on the M School price the Car Control Clinic is M's all the way (same) but half the price. I have never done anything like this before but really looking forward to it.

PCD pickup on Feb 26th
Car Control Clinic March 26th
Autocross March 28th

The next 5 weeks should be a lot of fun!
Congrats! Sounds awesome. I did a bunch of bmw events last summer right before I picked up my M4, and it made the whole summer feel like it was all about my car. The autocross at this event is short... just a taste, but it was fun anyway. This time it looks like it will be in a 3- or 4-series. The 228i last year was the perfect car to throw around. Hopefully, the f3x won't disappoint.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2015, 12:00 AM   #9
Bemo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3 LRP Edition

Thanks for posting, OP! I signed up to be notified about the one in NJ.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2015, 09:36 PM   #10
FeckinSpaceman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M240i

Garage List
2022 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
What is the cost on something like this?

So if I want to order a car I would have to wait until after I attend the event to get code, then order?

Previous
2019 540, 2018 M3 CS, 2015 M3, 2011 550i, 2013 335i
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 12:14 AM   #11
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeckinSpaceman View Post
What is the cost on something like this?

So if I want to order a car I would have to wait until after I attend the event to get code, then order?
No sure what you mean by cost... for what?

For your second question.. technically yes, you have to get the code then order, then hope that your car gets delivered before your code expires. However, if your dealership is nice, they will let you order your car in advance, then let you attend the event, then apply the code. I ordered my car before M4s were even released, so it was months in advance. I attended this (and other BMW events) in the month before my car arrived, and the manager reluctantly let me apply the discount on top of the price we already negotiated months back. I know another guy who did the same thing at another dealership. If you read the old thread, you'll see that some dealerships wouldn't do it, so I guess it depends on how nice the manager is.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 06:16 AM   #12
FeckinSpaceman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22' M240i

Garage List
2022 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
No sure what you mean by cost... for what?

For your second question.. technically yes, you have to get the code then order, then hope that your car gets delivered before your code expires. However, if your dealership is nice, they will let you order your car in advance, then let you attend the event, then apply the code. I ordered my car before M4s were even released, so it was months in advance. I attended this (and other BMW events) in the month before my car arrived, and the manager reluctantly let me apply the discount on top of the price we already negotiated months back. I know another guy who did the same thing at another dealership. If you read the old thread, you'll see that some dealerships wouldn't do it, so I guess it depends on how nice the manager is.
I meant the cost for the driving experience, or are these free events?

Thanks for the additional insight on the incentive as well. I wonder if I can squeeze anymore or of the dealer I am working with

Previous
2019 540, 2018 M3 CS, 2015 M3, 2011 550i, 2013 335i
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 07:00 AM   #13
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeckinSpaceman View Post
I meant the cost for the driving experience, or are these free events?

Thanks for the additional insight on the incentive as well. I wonder if I can squeeze anymore or of the dealer I am working with
Everything is free except the car control clinic, which is $750 I think. The autocross is worth signing up for. I had a great time last year, even though it wasn't that long.
Appreciate 0