Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

02-14-2020, 10:18 AM   #1
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

MCS Coilovers - Group Buy

Will be pulling the trigger on a set of MCS 2 Way's (2WNR) shortly and was seeing if anyone else was interested to order at the same time to see if we can get a better a deal on pricing. (no idea if possible)

The setup I will be pursuing is a rear coilover setup coupled with eibach or swift springs and soon to be released vorshalg camber plates.

The kit will be supplied complete.

If genuinely interested and understand the price point of this type of setup shoot me a PM for a quick chat to go into further detail.
      02-21-2020, 11:46 PM   #2
donR
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: E91 335i, B5 RS4, F31 330i

Garage List
The MC2s look like a very nice coilover, alot of adjustability and I'd imagine a great track coilover. I hadn't heard of them before.

Did you consider DSC Tractive RT coilovers to maintain the active damping? You get the best of both worlds with much better road compliance and no need to adjust the dials. I believe you can also load up track specific maps and I notice local supplier in Australia.

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1504145
https://www.dscsport.com/tractive-suspension/
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2020, 05:12 AM   #3
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

Thanks for the link donR. I know of them but wasn't on my list of choices. I was looking at Moton, JRZ and AST etc.

The main reason I landed on the MCS is the overwhelming positive feedback from many owners and the ability to have them serviced locally.