BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

07-12-2019, 05:16 PM   #1
vividracing
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Vorsteiner VRS GTS-V Aero Rear Diffuser & Side Skirts *PACKAGE*

Vivid Racing Presents: Vorsteiner VRS GTS-V Aero Rear Diffuser & Side Skirts **PACKAGE**

Contact Me Directly for Exclusive Pricing!

Jacob@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com[/b]

Product Information:

IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP - GTS-V Side SKirts & Rear Diffuser Package ONCE IN A LIFETIME PRICING!

Vorsteiner and Imagination

Vorsteiner is a company that was conceived through the imagination of creating the highest quality parts for the most discerning vehicles and clientele. Our relentless pursuit of advancement and perfection is seen not only in our unmatched automotive parts, but also in the hands of carbon fiber craftsmen to create purely sensational parts for the most deserving and elite vehicles

Vorsteiner Vision

Vorsteiner's vision is only one thing: create then place in the hands of car aficionados everywhere the most advanced and innovative parts that are unrivaled in quality and aesthetic beauty. Pushing the boundaries of art and technology, Vorsteiner will not cease to lead the industry with the premium composites manufacturing technology.

Vorsteiner Quality Control

Every Vorsteiner product is rigorously tested and must pass our highly detailed quality control before leaving the on-site Vorsteiner factory. Only after rigorous testing can a part be deemed worthy of the Vorsteiner name. Our clientele expect nothing less than perfection from Vorsteiner, and we welcome and exceed these expectations.

Features
- Carbon Fiber structure
- Aerospace Strength & Durability
- 2x2 Carbon Fiber Weave

Fitment

- BMW F8x M3 | M4 15-20

Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 11:40 AM   #2
vividracing
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

PM me directly for Forum Exclusive Pricing!

- Jacob
Appreciate 0