European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

01-14-2020, 10:02 PM   #1
swalsh2333
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5 xDrive4.0i

Great PPF Installer on Long Island - Top Edge Window Tint in Smithtown

I was finally able to buy my dream car. A 2015 Sapphire Blue Porsche 911 GT3 with only 3,500 miles. One of the first things I needed to do was protect the paint. Any paintwork on a GT3 could mean a $10k++ depreciation in value. I spent countless hours researching paint protection films and decided on Xpel or Suntek Ultra. I then spent a ton of time researching installers to do a full-body protection. If you do enough research you'll come across nightmare installs so I was really apprehensive. I truly believe you get what you pay for until I came across Top Edge Window Tinting in Smithtown. When I first spoke to Bill I was skeptical. I was getting quotes from the other known installers on Long Island from $5,500 - $7,000 for the Suntek Ultra I wanted (Top Edge installs Xpel also). Bill was literally thousands less expensive then some of the quotes. It was so much of a difference I couldn't ignore it. I did my research and found some really positive reviews on Bimmerpost so I pulled the trigger with Top Edge and couldn't be happier. The shop is immaculate and I wasn't worried for one minute about leaving my car there. I could immediately tell that they did really clean neat work. Bill took all the time I needed to explain the process and everything they did to prep the car. He sent me daily pics of the installation so I could feel good about the progress. The overall results were awesome. I almost can't tell myself that there is PPF on the car. I can't see any seams and every painted surface is protected. They truly did an amazing job. I will definitely highly recommend them to anyone looking for PPF!! BTW, they did my tint also and did an amazing job on that also.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0