Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

04-26-2018, 11:50 AM   #1
JW4488
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP 6-speed

MW/SO ZCP M3 in OKC- Concerns

There is a beautifully spec’d 2016 M3, MW over full SO leather with ZCP, Exec Pack, Lighting Pack and a 6-speed for sale outside of OKC. Be aware that this car has a "story."

I bought this car in March from a Carmax dealer in Southern California. After a couple days, I noticed it was making clunking noises from the rear end. I took it to two shops, including the local BMW dealer, and learned it had been modified and “had not been put back together properly.” After that, i did more research and learned from a shop that worked on it for the previous owner that it had been in an accident. The accident does not show up on the CarFax. I don’t know the extent the accident or of the mods, but the BMW service adviser warned me to "stay away" from it. The warranty may or not still be valid. I returned it to Carmax and it went up for auction.

These issues have likely been addressed and corrected at this point and the car is otherwise perfect and priced aggressively, but just be aware. If there was ever a time for a PPI, this is it. If it passes the PPI, then it is an amazing car at well below market price.

VIN: WBS8M9C5XG5E68149
Appreciate 0