BPM
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-27-2020, 01:18 PM   #1101
Rob_O
Daily Driver
Rob_O's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 2019 RS5 SB | 2020 F83 M4
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (1)

Quote for 12/10 with lugs to 97205

Sounds like that's the 'proven' set up for 666M and modest drop? Have a 2020 F83 (Comp pkg) coming for my wife. Will lower 20-25mm on KW HAS and plan to run the 666Ms with PS4S in OE sizes. If it's not slammed, would 15/12 be a better option?

Thanks
__________________
2012 E93 M3 Convertible : Alpine White / Black : KW V3 : Akra Ti : HRE : ModeCarbon GTS V2
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2020, 01:36 PM   #1102
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1559
Rep
18,080
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetdaCorg View Post
Looking for a quote:
15/12 for M3 on H&R springs adaptive suspension, 437s stock tires

Also a set of 15/20 for a F15 X5 if available.

both sets shipped to 97124

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_O View Post
Quote for 12/10 with lugs to 97205

Sounds like that's the 'proven' set up for 666M and modest drop? Have a 2020 F83 (Comp pkg) coming for my wife. Will lower 20-25mm on KW HAS and plan to run the 666Ms with PS4S in OE sizes. If it's not slammed, would 15/12 be a better option?

Thanks
PM coming your way
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2020, 07:48 AM   #1103
kcjo57
New Member
0
Rep
10
Posts

Drives: 2015 f82 m4
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Shropshire england

iTrader: (0)

Not seen many posts for 20s and lowered on m4

Advice and quote on following set up please


20x9 et35 with 265/30 tyres front
20x10 et40 with 285/30 tyres rear

Also car is lowered 40mm all round with HR springs

Thinking 20 or 25 front and 12 or 15 back

Wanting something aggressive but no rubbing

Last edited by kcjo57; 03-08-2020 at 08:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 01:12 PM   #1104
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1559
Rep
18,080
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjo57 View Post
Not seen many posts for 20s and lowered on m4

Advice and quote on following set up please


20x9 et35 with 265/30 tyres front
20x10 et40 with 285/30 tyres rear

Also car is lowered 40mm all round with HR springs

Thinking 20 or 25 front and 12 or 15 back

Wanting something aggressive but no rubbing
PM Sent.
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 10:34 PM   #1105
henrylee
Second Lieutenant
henrylee's Avatar
United_States
149
Rep
232
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80 M3 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal United States

iTrader: (1)

12/10 setup picked up with cash pricing?
__________________
2018 F80 M3 6MT Black Sapphire/Sakhir Orange Leather
2006 S2000 AP2 Laguna Blue Pearl 6MT
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2020, 01:20 PM   #1106
fxie
Private First Class
fxie's Avatar
13
Rep
130
Posts

Drives: F80 M3CS FDBII, 2018 AW 440GC
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Hi Kevin,

Looking for a quote on spacers for:
M3CS stock suspension, PSS tires, shipping to Toronto, Canada, M6A2R7. I assume 12/10 is the recommended setup there?

Thanks
__________________
2018 M3CS Frozen Dark Blue II
2018 AW 440GC
2014 Sapphire Black M235i (sold)
2014 AW F31 (sold)
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2020, 02:08 PM   #1107
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1559
Rep
18,080
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrylee View Post
12/10 setup picked up with cash pricing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxie View Post
Hi Kevin,

Looking for a quote on spacers for:
M3CS stock suspension, PSS tires, shipping to Toronto, Canada, M6A2R7. I assume 12/10 is the recommended setup there?

Thanks
PM coming your way
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2020, 03:58 PM   #1108
Kam333
New Member
9
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: LA/OC

iTrader: (0)

Kevin can I please get a quote for 12mm and 15mm spacers. Currently on 666m wheels and planning to lower on macht schnell springs with 15mm upfront and 12mm on the rears. Would this cause and rubbing? Thank you in advance.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2020, 08:46 PM   #1109
rommeeeezy
New Member
3
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: BMW F80 M3
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Hey Kevin,

Looking at getting some spacers. Just through on some Apex EC-7s with
275/35/19 (19x10 +22) - Front

295/35/19 (19x10.5 +45) - Rear

Did some spirited driving, parallel parking, and full lock turns, and there's no rubbing, but wanted to bring the rear out a bit more. Concerned of impacting the handling on the car, and if running spacers is OK for drag and track days?

Thanks

edit: just to note, I like the way the front sits, but wondering if I could bring the rear out a bit more to match, while retaining factory driving characteristics as much as possible.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 12:45 PM   #1110
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1559
Rep
18,080
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kam333 View Post
Kevin can I please get a quote for 12mm and 15mm spacers. Currently on 666m wheels and planning to lower on macht schnell springs with 15mm upfront and 12mm on the rears. Would this cause and rubbing? Thank you in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rommeeeezy View Post
Hey Kevin,

Looking at getting some spacers. Just through on some Apex EC-7s with
275/35/19 (19x10 +22) - Front

295/35/19 (19x10.5 +45) - Rear

Did some spirited driving, parallel parking, and full lock turns, and there's no rubbing, but wanted to bring the rear out a bit more. Concerned of impacting the handling on the car, and if running spacers is OK for drag and track days?

Thanks

edit: just to note, I like the way the front sits, but wondering if I could bring the rear out a bit more to match, while retaining factory driving characteristics as much as possible.
PM coming your way
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 01:44 PM   #1111
norwoodm4
New Member
8
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: 2019 M4 CONVERTIBLE
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: NORWOOD NJ

iTrader: (0)

Hello,

Requesting pricing for 12 front, 12 rear.

2019 M4 vert with 666M wheels and Michelin pilot ss

Shipped to 07648

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #1112
Kuucheki
New Member
0
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW M3 Competition Packag
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Glendale CA

iTrader: (0)

2018 MR Comp Pack with 20" 666 Wheels - Stock Suspension

Do you recommend 15F 12 R? If so can you pm with price to 91202 including lugs or whatever I need. Is this still an ok setup if i decide to go with a moderate drop later with the KW HAS kit? Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 02:34 PM   #1113
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
1559
Rep
18,080
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (19)

Send a message via AIM to kevin @ eas Send a message via Yahoo to kevin @ eas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuucheki View Post
Do you recommend 15F 12 R? If so can you pm with price to 91202 including lugs or whatever I need. Is this still an ok setup if i decide to go with a moderate drop later with the KW HAS kit? Thanks.
12/10 is the recommended size for comp package. PM coming your way
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: Kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2020, 12:58 PM   #1114
kushh
New Member
2
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW M4 F82
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Lakewood Ranch, FL

iTrader: (0)

Lowered on H&R Sport springs
15mm front/ 12mm rear
Attached Images
    
Appreciate 1
tom @ eas4174.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
aggressive, eas, extended lug, lugs, macht schnell, offset, spacers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST