EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

12-03-2019, 01:59 PM   #1
flipnkraut
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BSM M3

Spacers

Was looking into getting some spacers for my M3 but wanted to get some opinions on which brand to get. Was initially going to get the BMS ones. But then I started looking at Future Classic and Macht Schnell. Are those really worth the additional price vs the BMS ones?
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2019, 03:29 PM   #2
icegrill
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

There is a master thread of macht schnell pics and fitments.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2019, 03:34 PM   #3
lookitsapples
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 m3

I'm running Macht Schnell 15mm all around and took it to Laguna Seca with no issues whatsoever and lowered on kw v3s. I doubt brand really makes a difference but just in case, the Macht Schnell held up to track abuse just fine
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2019, 03:47 PM   #4
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Lots of M3/M4 owners (including track rats) running Macht Schnell spacers for years, by far the most popular.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2019, 05:57 PM   #5
Xtabi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipnkraut View Post
Was looking into getting some spacers for my M3 but wanted to get some opinions on which brand to get. Was initially going to get the BMS ones. But then I started looking at Future Classic and Macht Schnell. Are those really worth the additional price vs the BMS ones?
I've been using 12mm Macht Schnell spacers for three years. Zero issues and I change my wheels twice a year.

Also note that swapping wheels is the only automotive work I've done. So for me to never have issues should say a lot about the product = D!
      12-03-2019, 07:30 PM   #6
flipnkraut
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BSM M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabi View Post
Quote:
I've been using 12mm Macht Schnell spacers for three years. Zero issues and I change my wheels twice a year.

Also note that swapping wheels is the only automotive work I've done. So for me to never have issues should say a lot about the product = D!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Lots of M3/M4 owners (including track rats) running Macht Schnell spacers for years, by far the most popular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookitsapples View Post
I'm running Macht Schnell 15mm all around and took it to Laguna Seca with no issues whatsoever and lowered on kw v3s. I doubt brand really makes a difference but just in case, the Macht Schnell held up to track abuse just fine
Thanks for the input. Is there a reason to go with Macht Schnell vs something else?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2019, 04:50 PM   #7
Xtabi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtabi View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookitsapples View Post
Thanks for the input. Is there a reason to go with Macht Schnell vs something else?
I don't see why there would be. All I know is I'd buy them again.
      12-12-2019, 10:36 AM   #8
BlackF82
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 F82

Quote:
Recently installed BMS spacers, ZERO issues.
Appreciate 0