Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts

02-15-2021, 10:28 AM   #1
Moose8106
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

F80 Front and Rear Carbon Structure Seats/Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my Carbon Structure Seats and door panels

Took some quick pics, but they absolutely need to be cleaned (and they will be prior to shipping).

I can look into shipping. Have no problem crating the seats up and finding shipping on your dime.

Attached Images

Last edited by Moose8106; 05-30-2021 at 11:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2021, 11:26 AM   #2
Hotflare
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 YMB M3 Comp

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [9.50]
You do realize your seats are priced at comp seats level? Hell, leather nonzcp goes for 1500 obo. Just keeping it real
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2021, 09:51 AM   #3
redEYEjedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 / F31 / E91

Carbon structure seats are fairly rare since a lot of ppl went leather.

Just like how it's super hard to find speed cloth seats for the E9x M3.
      03-02-2021, 11:20 AM   #4
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

"Worth" is what someone will pay so...... if someone is stupid enough to pay that amount.... then they are worth it

As far as "rare" they are only rare cuz most people would not purchase a car like this without full leather. That is viewed as a downgrade.

I personally like them and wish I had them and didn't have extended leather. Just my preference. But the person I purchased the car from wanted every option

Once the seats sit for awhile...the price will come down
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2021, 02:41 PM   #5
Wmf80
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: f80

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepower_and_hounds View Post
"Worth" is what someone will pay so...... if someone is stupid enough to pay that amount.... then they are worth it

As far as "rare" they are only rare cuz most people would not purchase a car like this without full leather. That is viewed as a downgrade.

I personally like them and wish I had them and didn't have extended leather. Just my preference. But the person I purchased the car from wanted every option

I find these very unique and love it over leather. Gives it that sporty sedan vibes all around. Stripper 6mt F80 FTW
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2021, 04:17 PM   #6
Moose8106
Private
Rep

Well hey, let me know if any of you fellas are making an offer
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2021, 02:55 AM   #7
redEYEjedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 / F31 / E91

Quote:

Glad you know how to repeat what I explained as rare. It's funny that you think you said something different LOL.
      03-08-2021, 12:51 PM   #8
Spun Crankhub
Major General
Rep
Drives: 15 F82 *SOLD*

Quote:

"Opinion" is literally everything you just wrote. Pretty sure BMW said the demand for the cloth seats is in part driven by a portion of buyers interested in reducing the impact on the environment, and not a "downgrade" as you have called it.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2021, 01:51 PM   #9
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spun Crankhub View Post
"Opinion" is literally everything you just wrote. Pretty sure BMW said the demand for the cloth seats is in part driven by a portion of buyers interested in reducing the impact on the environment, and not a "downgrade" as you have called it.
That is an interesting view. I have been looking forward to a full synthetic option like MB-Tex since the wife and i are Vegan. Can't believe I missed that possibility
Appreciate 1
      03-11-2021, 10:22 PM   #10
Moose8106
Private
Rep

Quote:

Okay, finally actually read through this shit show of a thread.

I mean. A) I don't need to sell them. I could just... ya know. Keep them in the car? And B) Someone could make an offer on them. So... yeah? No need to say people are stupid for entertaining buying my seats, dude.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2021, 10:23 PM   #11
Moose8106
Private
Rep

Also, will clean these up and take some solid pics Saturday
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2021, 03:31 PM   #12
betacris
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose8106 View Post
Also, will clean these up and take some solid pics Saturday
got them updated pics? Are they heated? I'm in STL, might be worth a drive up for me...
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2021, 07:55 AM   #13
edwinm3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

these forums used to be a nice place to come and share knowledge, help each other out in a nicer way. Crowds have changed just like they have at car meets etc. I guess I'm just old now. OP good luck with the sale they sure are nice seats, My 6mt f82 has the full orange interior and would definitely rock that cloth, Im sure they'd be so much better on the track than mine. Yes one can get racing seats but these I think would be a good choice for a non dedicated track car and wanting to maintain oem comfort.

Grigio Telesto M4, 6MT.
Coyote 5.0 F-150
991 GT3
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2021, 12:14 PM   #14
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinm3 View Post
these forums used to be a nice place to come and share knowledge, help each other out in a nicer way. Crowds have changed just like they have at car meets etc. I guess I'm just old now. OP good luck with the sale they sure are nice seats, My 6mt f82 has the full orange interior and would definitely rock that cloth, Im sure they'd be so much better on the track than mine. Yes one can get racing seats but these I think would be a good choice for a non dedicated track car and wanting to maintain oem comfort.
I know right..... I wish my black on black had them
Appreciate 1
edwinm3980.00
      03-15-2021, 12:39 PM   #15
Moose8106
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by betacris View Post
got them updated pics? Are they heated? I'm in STL, might be worth a drive up for me...
Fronts are heated - I didn't get a chance to take more pics - got way too busy on Saturday

Let me see if I can get my brother to take some and I'll let you know (I am not at our shop today)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2021, 01:02 PM   #16
theweebabySeamus
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

PM'd
Appreciate 0