R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

12-09-2021, 04:56 AM   #1
getsituated91
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Pre-LCI M3/M4 F8X Adaptive LED Headlights with all modules (SF Bay Area)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi all,

Looking to sell my OEM BMW M3/M4 adaptive LED headlights off my 2015 BMW M4. Could use a good buffing, but these are ready to use as they come with ALL modules (depending on your car, maybe with some coding). There is a piece of plastic next to a tab that has cracked (see video here :
View post on imgur.com
), but it has no effect on the fitment of the headlight on the car. I'm selling because I upgraded my headlights. The headlights were swapped out professionally and SV Bimmer in Santa Clara.

As with all BMW headlights, I recommend replacing the spinning nuts pictured in one of my photos. They are notorious for spinning during installation so it never hurts to get a set just in case. They are not included, but just as a FYI.

Asking price: $1300 + shipping. I'd have to check on shipping rates per zip since the box will be pretty massive and heavy.

Parts I am interested in:
OEM F8X front bumper with FDC and headlight washer holes

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I am unsure why these pics uploaded like this. Will gladly send pics again through PM.

P.S. No, I will not email your buddy at obviousscammer69@gmail.com for parts or a sale. Don't bother.

Attached Images

Last edited by getsituated91; 12-29-2021 at 07:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2021, 08:01 PM   #2
shrujank
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Interested

The area with the cracked tab is where you'd normally use a T30 Torx screw right? I was wondering if you were still able to use the screw to hold the headlight in place even with the broken tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsituated91 View Post
Hi all,

Looking to sell my OEM BMW M3/M4 adaptive LED headlights off my 2015 BMW M4. Could use a good buffing, but these are ready to use as they come with ALL modules (depending on your car, maybe with some coding). One cracked tab, but it has no effect on the fitment of the headlight on the car. I'm selling because I upgraded my headlights. The headlights were swapped out professionally and SV Bimmer in Santa Clara.

As with all BMW headlights, I recommend replacing the spinning nuts pictured in one of my photos. They are notorious for spinning during installation so it never hurts to get a set just in case. They are not included, but just as a FYI.

Asking price: $1300 + shipping. I'd have to check on shipping rates per zip since the box will be pretty massive and heavy.

Parts I am interested in:
OEM F8X front bumper with FDC and headlight washer holes

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I am unsure why these pics uploaded like this. Will gladly send pics again through PM.

P.S. No, I will not email your buddy at obviousscammer69@gmail.com for parts or a sale. Don't bother.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2021, 08:22 PM   #3
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Wow you put a 305 on the stock 19"? Nice!
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2021, 07:36 PM   #4
getsituated91
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrujank View Post
The area with the cracked tab is where you'd normally use a T30 Torx screw right? I was wondering if you were still able to use the screw to hold the headlight in place even with the broken tab.
Hi, i double checked and the tab itself isnt actually cracked, just a piece of plastic next to it. Fitment will be OEM.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2021, 07:38 PM   #5
getsituated91
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Wow you put a 305 on the stock 19"? Nice!
Haha right? Car came with them, but a little much on stock tune though, lost a little cornering ability on those.
Appreciate 1
NickyC17473.50
      01-21-2022, 04:51 PM   #6
lmvzuniga
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Pm sent
Appreciate 0