Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-31-2020, 03:23 PM   #155
1stm235i
Private First Class
12
Rep
184
Posts

Drives: Estoril blue m235i
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335iOn18s View Post
What's a good % off MSRP on a CS?
18% should be your target
before lease cash and loyalty WITH .00118 MF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335iOn18s View Post
What's a good % off MSRP on a CS?
18% should be your target
before lease cash and loyalty WITH .00118 MF

What's the current target discount % on a M4cs?
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2020, 05:17 PM   #156
Next Level Auto Brokers
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Next Level Auto Brokers's Avatar
United_States
256
Rep
275
Posts


Drives: BMW M4, Tesla MX 100D
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NY, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, FL, CA, Nationwide shipping!

iTrader: (0)

about the same...not a lot left
MF is .00099 now though
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2020, 06:27 PM   #157
Bumpinjeep
Captain
Bumpinjeep's Avatar
United_States
557
Rep
646
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Redmond, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
I just ran across this thread. It's awesome, thank you for helping out your fellow enthusiasts.
__________________
2020 M2C HS
Executive, 6 Speed
Appreciate 2
      09-03-2020, 07:06 PM   #158
Bumpinjeep
Captain
Bumpinjeep's Avatar
United_States
557
Rep
646
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Redmond, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quick question, the wife thinks that a X2 is cute so I looked at a lease deal on them. Are you aware of anything coming up? I did a quick search online and saw $4K down, $400 a month. Is that typical for an X2?
__________________
2020 M2C HS
Executive, 6 Speed
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2020, 10:07 AM   #159
Next Level Auto Brokers
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Next Level Auto Brokers's Avatar
United_States
256
Rep
275
Posts


Drives: BMW M4, Tesla MX 100D
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NY, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, FL, CA, Nationwide shipping!

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
Quick question, the wife thinks that a X2 is cute so I looked at a lease deal on them. Are you aware of anything coming up? I did a quick search online and saw $4K down, $400 a month. Is that typical for an X2?
they have great deals on x2 loaners at dealers...close to 17% off before rebates!

my big gripe with the x1 and x2 is that they don't have blind spot monitoring...crazy
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2020, 11:22 AM   #160
Bumpinjeep
Captain
Bumpinjeep's Avatar
United_States
557
Rep
646
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Redmond, WA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
they have great deals on x2 loaners at dealers...close to 17% off before rebates!

my big gripe with the x1 and x2 is that they don't have blind spot monitoring...crazy
Thank you very much, i appreciate everything.
__________________
2020 M2C HS
Executive, 6 Speed
Appreciate 1
      09-07-2020, 06:56 PM   #161
aerostar
Major
669
Rep
1,225
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

What sort of discount for a finance through BMWFS X3?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2020, 07:18 PM   #162
Next Level Auto Brokers
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Next Level Auto Brokers's Avatar
United_States
256
Rep
275
Posts


Drives: BMW M4, Tesla MX 100D
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NY, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, FL, CA, Nationwide shipping!

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerostar View Post
What sort of discount for a finance through BMWFS X3?

lease or finance shouldn't affect the dealer discount

depending on your region, target for this month is 10% before incentives for either the 2020 or 2021
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2020, 07:50 AM   #163
nzafi
Enlisted Member
3
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: BMW X5, BMW X2
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Any insight to what the potential discounts for M4 convertibles are right now? I was looking at M2C but thinking if I can get a great deal on a M4 convertible I might go that direction. Curious what the MF and residuals are too. I am in NJ.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2020, 09:18 AM   #164
Next Level Auto Brokers
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Next Level Auto Brokers's Avatar
United_States
256
Rep
275
Posts


Drives: BMW M4, Tesla MX 100D
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NY, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, FL, CA, Nationwide shipping!

iTrader: (0)

There are less than a handful in the Northeast
With inventory so low, even going into the fall/winter, I wouldn't expect much of a discount from the dealers who have them
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2020, 09:59 AM   #165
karlskry
Private First Class
33
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3 Silverstone/Sakhir
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Pittsburgh Pa

iTrader: (0)

I've followed your threads on leasehakr before.

Are there any 2020 X3M's still out there, or are they mostly sold out? I am considering selling my F80 to Vroom and leasing an X3M if the price is right.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2020, 10:08 AM   #166
f80er
Lieutenant Colonel
f80er's Avatar
1698
Rep
1,924
Posts

Drives: An M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: DMV

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlskry View Post
I've followed your threads on leasehakr before.

Are there any 2020 X3M's still out there, or are they mostly sold out? I am considering selling my F80 to Vroom and leasing an X3M if the price is right.
256 brand new ones on cars.com: https://www.cars.com/for-sale/search...28880&zc=21409
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 09:28 PM   #167
DslDwg
Private First Class
DslDwg's Avatar
70
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: 2014 Z4 35is
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Current M4CS what should I be l
Looking at? Is 19% best discount for a dealer with stock? Incentives? 3500 for finance/ 1500 for loyalty? Or did change? I would like to have done before month end if possible for the right price. If you have hookups let me know.

Last edited by DslDwg; 09-14-2020 at 09:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2020, 05:14 PM   #168
trendy26
Captain
364
Rep
925
Posts

Drives: 2017 F82 M4
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DslDwg View Post
Current M4CS what should I be l
Looking at? Is 19% best discount for a dealer with stock? Incentives? 3500 for finance/ 1500 for loyalty? Or did change? I would like to have done before month end if possible for the right price. If you have hookups let me know.
It's tough as the new inventory is drying up, so not sure how motivated the dealers could be to move one. Try BMW of San Antonio, as they had like 15 of them last time I checked
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2020, 05:33 PM   #169
DslDwg
Private First Class
DslDwg's Avatar
70
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: 2014 Z4 35is
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy26 View Post
It's tough as the new inventory is drying up, so not sure how motivated the dealers could be to move one. Try BMW of San Antonio, as they had like 15 of them last time I checked
Found those - going to see what I can do. First pass was horrible. Luckily I'm in a position where I'm not in a hurry and more than happy to walk away. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2020, 08:52 AM   #170
Next Level Auto Brokers
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Next Level Auto Brokers's Avatar
United_States
256
Rep
275
Posts


Drives: BMW M4, Tesla MX 100D
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: NY, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, FL, CA, Nationwide shipping!

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DslDwg View Post
Found those - going to see what I can do. First pass was horrible. Luckily I'm in a position where I'm not in a hurry and more than happy to walk away. Thanks
not to disparage a dealer, but they don't give away cars there...OMG that dealership is huge so their monthly nut is crazy I'm sure
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2020, 05:39 PM   #171
DslDwg
Private First Class
DslDwg's Avatar
70
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: 2014 Z4 35is
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
not to disparage a dealer, but they don't give away cars there...OMG that dealership is huge so their monthly nut is crazy I'm sure
All good - to the original question know where any CSs are left to be had?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2020, 11:56 AM   #172
aalsayye
Private
aalsayye's Avatar
12
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: SE Michigan

iTrader: (0)

Lease-to-buy incentives

Hi Dan - what is your latest understanding on BMW's incentives for lease-end buyouts? Do you know if BMW will be offering those through the end of the year per se?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2020, 03:29 PM   #173
DslDwg
Private First Class
DslDwg's Avatar
70
Rep
148
Posts

Drives: 2014 Z4 35is
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalsayye View Post
Hi Dan - what is your latest understanding on BMW's incentives for lease-end buyouts? Do you know if BMW will be offering those through the end of the year per se?
Just to tell you my own experience. There was a great discount on my buyout on the 6th and when I looked at again on the 10th is was gone.

I called BMWFS and they said no problem because there was a record of me pulling the payoff with the discount that they would honor it.

I purchased the car and confirm that they did honor it.

I think they come and go. I've read where others have said the same.
Appreciate 3
      09-21-2020, 11:57 AM   #174
aalsayye
Private
aalsayye's Avatar
12
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: SE Michigan

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DslDwg View Post
Just to tell you my own experience. There was a great discount on my buyout on the 6th and when I looked at again on the 10th is was gone.

I called BMWFS and they said no problem because there was a record of me pulling the payoff with the discount that they would honor it.

I purchased the car and confirm that they did honor it.

I think they come and go. I've read where others have said the same.
Thanks for sharing that! I also read that lease end date - 120 days is when people are finding out whether they will get this "new discount", that'll be another 5 weeks for me before I find that out... Will keep you folks posted.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2020, 03:14 PM   #175
f80er
Lieutenant Colonel
f80er's Avatar
1698
Rep
1,924
Posts

Drives: An M3
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: DMV

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalsayye View Post
Thanks for sharing that! I also read that lease end date - 120 days is when people are finding out whether they will get this "new discount", that'll be another 5 weeks for me before I find that out... Will keep you folks posted.
FWIW I just bought my lease out with the discount of $5500 with 4 months left on my lease. Same exact experience as @DslDwg.

That discount showed in my BMWFS for roughly a week before it disappeared. When I bought it out my SA told me BMW pulled all Ms from that lease discount purchase program but how much truth to that I don't know. The only way I got to utilize is it was because I had a payoff sheet showing it. BMWFS didn't put it back and made it sound like they had no control over what happened to it because it was all corporate.
Appreciate 1
      09-25-2020, 12:38 AM   #176
BMdoubleUTIFUL
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: E92
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Is there a down side to paying a lease off up front in one payment?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST