proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

11-01-2019, 09:01 AM   #1
jd__m4
Captain
Rep
Drives: AY M4

Any feedback on General Gmax RS's?

Gonna need a new set of summers for next season so doing some due diligence on what's out there. Obviously I'm aware of the MP4S's, have also looked at Conti ECS's, Falken FK510's, and the Gmax RS's.

Re: the Gmax RS's, the reviews seem to be positive. I've come across positive reviews from Vette owners, a couple on the R8 forums, and some other users on some other forums. I had Gmax AS-05's (their all-seasons) on my previous BMW and have nothing but positive things to say. General is owned by Conti so that's another plus.

Anyone have any experience with these?

A couple pics I've come across:

Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 06:07 PM   #2
Chris N
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M2c

I have them on my 128i. They seem great for what they are. I'm not too sure that I would put them on my M4 though.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2020, 08:32 PM   #3
dantm3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamgrewt View Post
Gonna need a new set of summers for next season so doing some due diligence on what's out there. Obviously I'm aware of the MP4S's, have also looked at Conti ECS's, Falken FK510's, and the Gmax RS's.

Re: the Gmax RS's, the reviews seem to be positive. I've come across positive reviews from Vette owners, a couple on the R8 forums, and some other users on some other forums. I had Gmax AS-05's (their all-seasons) on my previous BMW and have nothing but positive things to say. General is owned by Conti so that's another plus.

Anyone have any experience with these?

A couple pics I've come across:

old thread, but did you buy the GMAX tires. My car has them on the rear, and am trying to decide to replace all 4 with another brand or just replace the fronts with gmax to match the rears that are practically new. Thoughts?
Appreciate 0