Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

11-24-2021, 08:01 PM   #1
Colojosh
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Tuner needed

I have a 2015 M4, looking for a shop and tuner in Denver, Colorado area. Know of anyone?
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 08:17 PM   #2
TopJimmy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Comp xDrive

What are you looking to do?
What's been done already?
      11-24-2021, 09:05 PM   #3
Colojosh
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
Nothing has been done as far as I can see, new to me car. I can do most bolt ons myself but want a "pro" to take a look to ensure that before I start building it. Want to discuss a tune with someone too. I'm a Harley guy, super low tech.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 08:10 AM   #4
TopJimmy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colojosh View Post
Quote:
Nothing has been done as far as I can see, new to me car. I can do most bolt ons myself but want a "pro" to take a look to ensure that before I start building it. Want to discuss a tune with someone too. I'm a Harley guy, super low tech.
Welcome to tuner heaven. We talk all sorts of fun go-fast shit here. If you're looking to tune you've got a few good options. Question is how much added HP and safety headaches you want. What's your goal? On these cars the Crank Hub is a risk that can be covered or fixed outright. Depending on your goal we'll talk options.

You also have one of our tuning masters in Co Springs but let's you and I figure out your want/need first… Most of us tune with Boodmod3 which has many preconfigured maps for fuel and power levels, and you use your laptop or phone to "flash" the car computer. BM3 also has custom tuners who write an exact flash map for your car ($500+).

What's your goal and budget?
Gonna need tires…
      11-25-2021, 02:31 PM   #5
Colojosh
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to tuner heaven. We talk all sorts of fun go-fast shit here. If you're looking to tune you've got a few good options. Question is how much added HP and safety headaches you want. What's your goal? On these cars the Crank Hub is a risk that can be covered or fixed outright. Depending on your goal we'll talk options.

You also have one of our tuning masters in Co Springs but let's you and I figure out your want/need first… Most of us tune with Boodmod3 which has many preconfigured maps for fuel and power levels, and you use your laptop or phone to "flash" the car computer. BM3 also has custom tuners who write an exact flash map for your car ($500+).

Gonna need tires…
Awesome. I'm pretty stoked to have a car to toy with, and one that seems so bolt on friendly.

My Goal is smiles. Maybe a defined goal will arise…. But no big plans. I have a few buddies with newer American muscle cars. Would be nice to sleep on them a lil at bandimere speedway.

From my limited research I'm going to:
VRSF intake, maybe front facing
Down pipes, not sure what ones yet
VRSF charge pipe
Intercooler, maybe VRSF too… still reading

I've heard of the crank hub issue. I need to find a shop to do that.

Going to get some P zero trofeo r
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 02:32 PM   #6
Colojosh
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gonna need tires…
Awesome. I'm pretty stoked to have a car to toy with, and one that seems so bolt on friendly.

My Goal is smiles. Maybe a defined goal will arise…. But no big plans. I have a few buddies with newer American muscle cars. Would be nice to sleep on them a lil at bandimere speedway.

From my limited research I'm going to:
VRSF intake, maybe front facing
Down pipes, not sure what ones yet
VRSF charge pipe
Intercooler, maybe VRSF too… still reading

I've heard of the crank hub issue. I need to find a shop to do that.

Going to get some P zero trofeo r
Budget is flexible. the hub fix I know costs quite a bit.
Appreciate 0