Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

10-28-2021, 04:57 AM   #23
MR RIZK
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: AW M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by biofluke View Post
Does anyone know if the bimmerworld 11-12.5 strut mounted adjustable sway bar end links will work with the M2 CS Racing front sway bar? Or is the stock end link configuration strut mounted? https://www.bimmerworld.com/7-9-5-St...d-Links_4.html

I am planning to go to an MCS kit over the winter for next spring, and this is the end link set they said I would have to buy. If this kit would work, I would just install it with the sway bar now, and not have to buy it over the winter when I'm doing my MCS setup. I wouldn't want to have to buy a different end link setup to be able to install the bar now, that I would barely use before next season anyways.
I'm a little lost in the question however I'm pretty sure the CSR front sway bar holes are in the same position as the oem one. I don't recall having to adjust my SPL endlinks when I swapped from OEM to CSR to get the geometry correct.

The oem end link is 315mm centre to centre.

Hope that helps.
biofluke102.50
      10-28-2021, 07:12 PM   #24
biofluke
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR RIZK View Post
I'm a little lost in the question however I'm pretty sure the CSR front sway bar holes are in the same position as the oem one. I don't recall having to adjust my SPL endlinks when I swapped from OEM to CSR to get the geometry correct.

The oem end link is 315mm centre to centre.

Hope that helps.
I appreciate your response. Sorry that's what I get for posting late, I even confused myself re-reading it.

I was referring to the length of the end links. I know when lowering and/or using an adjustable sway bar, you might need to adjust the length of the end links to ensure there is no preload on the sway bar and to ensure the right geometry.
Appreciate 0