GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

05-10-2020, 08:56 AM   #1
t5pilot
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 CP & S1000 XR

F8* Comp Package - Complete OEM suspension springs & EDC dampers

So....

Shed clear out. I have available a full CP OEM suspension set, that I'll never use again. I was originally thinking I'd put these back on my car before selling it (whenever that may be), but as i'd probably sell it privately anyway, the Bilstein suspension that's now on would probably help to sell it when that time eventually comes.

The springs came off my car (2017 F82 CP LCI) with less than 6K miles on them. The EDC dampers, more recently, with approx 17K miles on them.

All in perfectly good and working condition.

The OEM EDC dampers are silly money from dealers, even used ones on ebay aren't much better.

I've a ball-park figure of £500 for the whole lot in mind, but I'm open to offers in order to get rid. ... Would prefer to shift as a full set, of either the springs, dampers, or all together. However, if there's enough interest for individual units, I would split.

Anyone interested, just let me know.

Cheers, Jon.

Last edited by t5pilot; 05-10-2020 at 11:06 AM..
Appreciate 0