Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

06-16-2019, 02:25 AM   #1
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Recommendation on good Bay Area dealer for service

Hi Everyone.

I just took over a lease on a 2018 M3. Car came from out of state. Wanted to see who you all recommend to have do the services? I live near East Bay BMW but I don't particularly like this dealership.

Thanks for any suggestions!
      06-17-2019, 04:27 PM   #2
NashvegasR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Hi Everyone.

I just took over a lease on a 2018 M3. Car came from out of state. Wanted to see who you all recommend to have do the services? I live near East Bay BMW but I don't particularly like this dealership.

Thanks for any suggestions!
I've been going to Weatherford in Berkeley w my i3 and M4. I like.

Btw - One visit to BMW SF and it was too chaotic. They misplaced my m4 for 2 hours when I picked it up. Doh.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2019, 04:39 PM   #3
tamkhan
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM F80 ZCP (Sold)

Have a 1200 mile service coming up and I'll try Concord BMW
They were good to deal with when I was shopping around for my car
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2019, 05:21 PM   #4
FriedPiston
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Scraper

I'm located East of Oakland, but I make sure to drive all the way to Stevens Creek BMW to see my SA, Justin Carlos. He's one of the best in business, and very well connected in the local tuning community.

Weatherford BMW isn't bad either, especially their Collision Center! However, you may want to also look into BMW Fremont for some of the more enthusiast oriented SAs. I was once told by upper management that BMW San Rafael is enthusiast friendly, but haven't had the opportunity to confirm this.

No matter what you do, avoid SF BMW, Peter Pan BMW and East Bay BMW if you're looking to get serious warranty work done, or if you have any aftermarket parts installed in general. Majority of the SAs at these dealerships will flag your car for fun.
Appreciate 2
      06-17-2019, 05:51 PM   #5
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nars3000 View Post
I'm located East of Oakland, but I make sure to drive all the way to Stevens Creek BMW to see my SA, Justin Carlos. He's one of the best in business, and very well connected in the local tuning community.

Weatherford BMW isn't bad either, especially their Collision Center! However, you may want to also look into BMW Fremont for some of the more enthusiast oriented SAs. I was once told by upper management that BMW San Rafael is enthusiast friendly, but haven't had the opportunity to confirm this.

No matter what you do, avoid SF BMW, Peter Pan BMW and East Bay BMW if you're looking to get serious warranty work done, or if you have any aftermarket parts installed in general. Majority of the SAs at these dealerships will flag your car for fun.
Thanks! I agree with East Bay BMW.....these guys are super douche-bags. A shame since they are so close.

I used to go to Stevens Creek when my buddy was a sales guy there but he has been gone for a while now. I guess I will try Fremont. They seemed really nice when I was shopping recently. If no-go there, I'll give Concord a try since they are fairly close.

Thanks all for the info! Can't wait to get the CS unleashed!
      06-18-2019, 01:15 AM   #6
Rampage223
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2015 MG M3

Glad I saw this lol just cancelled my appt at East bay. Didn't have a good experience last time I was there anyway, just happened to be close to home.

Definitely going to give Fremont a try!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 01:20 AM   #7
CachacoF80
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: San Marino Blue F80 - ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage223 View Post
Glad I saw this lol just cancelled my appt at East bay. Didn't have a good experience last time I was there anyway, just happened to be close to home.

Definitely going to give Fremont a try!
I recently went to Concord for 10k service and it was acceptable. Don't know for warranty work.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 02:08 AM   #8
tanzm4_
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '18 M4 ZCP - Tanzanite Blue

Hit up Anthony @ BMW of Fremont. Super chill and accommodating SA. He's a tuning enthusiast and will help you in any way possible. Went to Stevens creek and they tried to charge me to check something under warranty that they found "normal", took it to Fremont fixed it with no questions asked.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 11:28 AM   #9
8_is_enough
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 GT3, 18 Macan GTS, 22 X540i

Nick or Anthony at Fremont. Sadly I only live 10 minutes from East Bay BMW, but I'll never bring my cars back there.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 01:03 PM   #10
ByeFelicia
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80

Go to Concord BMW. Ask for Joey Tiongson and him only.
Thank me later.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2019, 02:26 PM   #11
Spun Crankhub
Major General
Rep
Drives: 15 F82 *SOLD*

BTM Motorwerks in San Jose/Campbell area
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2022, 08:10 PM   #12
WAGMI
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z4MR

Garage List
Apologies for digging up an old post but I recently acquired a Z4MR and would like to get recommendations for a dealer for service. Reading through the posts here seems like folks Fremont and Weatherford more, is this still true and are there any other recommended dealers?
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2022, 03:18 PM   #13
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGMI View Post
Apologies for digging up an old post but I recently acquired a Z4MR and would like to get recommendations for a dealer for service. Reading through the posts here seems like folks Fremont and Weatherford more, is this still true and are there any other recommended dealers?
Concord is good too but only if you insist on Joey as your SA.