Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

10-08-2021, 10:01 AM   #1
J-Man1969
Registered
Rep
Drives: '15 Dinan Signatur3 Yaz M4

Steering & Chassis Warnings-PLEASE HELP

f82 in body shop for CF installations, repair and repaint of rear bumper, and new GTS/CS hood. f82 also goes to auto shop for wheel stud conversion kit and 10mm spacers. f82 goes back to body shop for a few last things and they say there are some warnings showing up. I get "chassis stablization: drive moderately" and "increased steer, effort" and then there is "collision warning system malfunction" and "pedestrian warning limited"

I tried the steering sensor reset trick and it did not work. Any help would be appreciated. Plan on taking it to shop for them to scan and possibly reset everything.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2021, 10:03 AM   #2
jfritz27
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man1969 View Post
f82 in body shop for CF installations, repair and repaint of rear bumper, and new GTS/CS hood. f82 also goes to auto shop for wheel stud conversion kit and 10mm spacers. f82 goes back to body shop for a few last things and they say there are some warnings showing up. I get "chassis stablization: drive moderately" and "increased steer, effort" and then there is "collision warning system malfunction" and "pedestrian warning limited"

I tried the steering sensor reset trick and it did not work. Any help would be appreciated. Plan on taking it to shop for them to scan and possibly reset everything.
Did they disconnect the battery but not reconnect properly such that its loose?
Appreciate 0