BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing

11-30-2018, 11:42 AM   #1145
Reed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 Alpine White/Fox Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
I love RE7.. You literally have to shoot the the second boss in the pussy.
Lmao wat? I beat that game and don't remember that at all
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2018, 11:10 PM   #1146
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
Lmao wat? I beat that game and don't remember that at all
Remember the "mom"?
Attached Images

You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2018, 03:36 AM   #1147
heatwave
Rep
Drives: bmw x5

Stardew Valley. Never played a game that was equal parts relaxing and immersive.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2018, 02:36 PM   #1148
Wheelwright
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)

I am still playing only one game: il2-sturmovik. I started as a ground-attacker but now "graduated" to air-to-air missions against P47-D which was recently introduced (fighting that plane is ideal for a noob like me because it is less maneuverable than Russian fighters). When facing P47-D I get an adrenaline rush like I didn't feel in a game in a long time. Once I almost stalled my BF109-G6 after glancing that beast over my shoulder, even a scrappy victory against it is quite exhilarating. And if I lose I can always review the flight recording to find the exact moment which led to my downing and learn from it. This in itself is very rewarding because it leads to further progression in the game. And BTW P47-D sounds fabulous and like nothing else in the sky: I suggest watching some YouTube videos showcasing it and how to passes over under full boost.
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2018, 04:31 PM   #1149
Soul Performance Products
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 / 987.2 Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
I am still playing only one game: il2-sturmovik. I started as a ground-attacker but now "graduated" to air-to-air missions against P47-D which was recently introduced (fighting that plane is ideal for a noob like me because it is less maneuverable than Russian fighters). When facing P47-D I get an adrenaline rush like I didn't feel in a game in a long time. Once I almost stalled my BF109-G6 after glancing that beast over my shoulder, even a scrappy victory against it is quite exhilarating. And if I lose I can always review the flight recording to find the exact moment which led to my downing and learn from it. This in itself is very rewarding because it leads to further progression in the game. And BTW P47-D sounds fabulous and like nothing else in the sky: I suggest watching some YouTube videos showcasing it and how to passes over under full boost.
I have this game but never got around to really playing due to errors. I need to try it again now....
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2018, 04:47 PM   #1150
gabriel.psd
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 AW 6MT

Garage List
2004 330ci  [0.00]
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Cities Skylines.

Waiting for Red Dead 2 to come out on PC.

Appreciate 1