EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in | Oil & Fluids | Servicing | TSB | Recalls

09-18-2020, 07:52 PM   #1
TatuBuilt
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW F80 M3 ZCP

Bad o2 sensor replaced. Fouled again..?

I have a 2018 F80 M3 with catless downpipes, MHD Stage 2 Tune, charge pipes, and heat exchanger.

About 2 months ago my car started misfiring and cutting power. Read the codes and got These codes. (Image attached)

So I replaced the bank 1 sensor 1 sensor (OEM) last month.

Fast forward to now and the car felt slightly better but still had issues. Checked the codes again

And got the same codes..

Also got a code for High Pressure Fuel Raul Sensor short circuit. I cleared it and the only ones that came back were the ones attached in the image

I don't know how a sensor can get fouled within a month.. the car is running lean and misfiring.

Anyone had this issue and fixed it? Iv read that you should be replacing both pre cat sensors when replacing one.. which I didn't do but I don't know if that's the issue.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0