ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

01-12-2018, 12:14 PM   #1
Huligan
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 Manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, as it says in the title, my car is up for sale. It's 2016 BMW M3 6-speed Manual, Austin Yellow on Sakhir Orange interior. My car currently has about 5,160~5,165 miles on it. I've had it for just a little over 2 years now and I'm still enjoying the occasional cold start every weekend. This car has a full front wrapped in Xpel clear film along with headlights, mirrors and the rear bumper. It's in excellent shape considering the fact that I'm located in Brooklyn, NY. The car was garage kept since the day I drove it back from PCD. This is a clean car and wasn't involved in any accidents what so ever. It comes with a clean title but there is a lien on it since it's still being leased.

Again just to clear things up, it's only for sale and not a lease takeover. I don't mind if someone is looking to take over the lease payments but in that case I'm looking for significant amount of cash upfront. I currently have the car up on Craigslist for 64k for obvious reasons. But for the forum it's $61,000 still reasonably negotiable.

Link: https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/c...422659816.html

The number in the link is for Craigslist jokers.

For any questions guys, please contact me via pm. Any offers posted as comments will be ignored.

Now onto the pictures, please guys let me know if you can't see them as I'm uploading from mobile app.

-Ray

Last edited by Huligan; 01-13-2018 at 09:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #2
Paz1
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 m3

That’s a negative , you trying to pull a quick one on an idiot. Which you do have the right, just don’t mention and lie about it.
Nice ride and Glws !
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2018, 06:36 PM   #3
Huligan
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgarbul1 View Post
That’s a negative , you trying to pull a quick one on an idiot. Which you do have the right, just don’t mention and lie about it.
Nice ride and Glws !
Let me ask you a question, are you interested in purchasing my car? If not, then I take it you like to troll. If that's not the case then you must be one of those "jokers" I was referring to. Which one is it? Just because we are on a public forum doesn't mean people should act like children.

Now please do explain how am I lying? If you didn't like the price I posted that's fine keep it moving. Why should my Craigslist add bother you?

Selling your personal vehicle nowadays, doesn't come without a hassle. If anyone on here ever listed and/or sold their personal vehicle(s) on Craigslist before, they should understand where I'm coming from. Craigslist, is full of these "car dealers" and guys off the street trying to flip your car for their own good. I'm not an idiot nor do I have time for those people. If I wanted to sell it to a dealer, I would've done that on my own. So I'm not trying to pull a quick one, I'm just trying to stay ahead of the curve.

Fortunately, I've done this before, as I have sold all of my previous cars on Craigslist. And given the condition my car is in, I know what it's worth. It would be nice to see it go to someone who appreciates that, as much as I do. Judging from my past experiences, a serious buyer that's really interested, always finds a way to "seal the deal".

I hope this helps clear things up. I don't like when my credibility is being questioned. With that said, thanks for the first bump!

-Ray

Last edited by Huligan; 01-12-2018 at 06:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2018, 07:03 AM   #4
Paz1
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 m3

Don’t be mad
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2018, 07:09 AM   #5
Walt Dockery
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: na

Quote:

Nice ride and Glws !

Lots of lowballers trolling Craigslist and the like, I don’t blame him for starting with a higher asking price vs targeted forum like this. People with a clue understand an asking price is just that.

Regardless, why comment on someone else’s sale thread if it isn’t positive or at least constructive.
Appreciate 1
Huligan19.00
      01-13-2018, 05:23 PM   #6
Huligan
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Don’t be mad
It's all good, I'm not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Dockery View Post
Quote:

Nice ride and Glws !

Lots of lowballers trolling Craigslist and the like, I don’t blame him for starting with a higher asking price vs targeted forum like this. People with a clue understand an asking price is just that.

Regardless, why comment on someone else’s sale thread if it isn’t positive or at least constructive.
Thanks for the kind words and understanding. I just wish people on forums wouldn't act or talk in a way that they wouldn't in real life.

In the words of Winston Churchill, "Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2018, 07:34 PM   #7
Huligan
Private
United_States
Rep

If anyone can't see my pictures please try viewing them through the app. I don't know why they aren't showing up for browser users..
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 05:01 PM   #8
Huligan
Private
United_States
Rep

Price dropped to 59,000 need the car gone ASAP.

Again refer to the app for pictures or pm me if interested and I'll send them to you.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2018, 07:53 PM   #9
Huligan
Private
United_States
Rep

Car is sold! Mods please lock this up.
Appreciate 1