Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

01-16-2018, 09:29 PM   #1
blackout23
Private
Rep
Drives: 718 Boxster GTS 4.0

Anyone considering a MW M4 DCT, my car is currently for sale in Memphis

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...delCode1=BMWM4

$48k, just over 30k miles, nearly fully loaded just missing full leather and CCBs. Seems they're asking a fair price for it, and as far as dealers go I had a great experience. I traded it for a 2015 Boxster GTS. I really love my new car, but I absolutely miss my M4. I'd love to see it fall into an enthusiast's hands, and I'd love to be able to keep track of it...

The car was meticulously cared for and is nearly perfect in every regard. Really the only place I feel I may have misstepped is I didn't elect for XPEL or anything, but fortunately there isn't much road grime/rock chips to speak of. I did lease the car but it was babied. I treated it as if I was going to keep it forever, and I actually came very close to buying it outright (but just had to have a manual... and a mid-engined Porsche was a logical next step...). It saw one half of a track day (in which the stock brakes were replaced immediately after), but was never over-revved or otherwise abused. It is a seriously fine example of an excellent car, and still under factory warranty.

(Another part of me secretly hopes I get a large commission check or some other unexpected cashflow and can actually buy it back someday...)

So somebody buy my car!

Appreciate 0