Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

10-17-2015, 02:08 PM   #1
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - ED Pick-up 4/29/16

I’m writing this because there are so many others on these forums that I vicariously lived through, I want to continue to pay it forward. I hope others will find this helpful.

The first part of this thread outlines the purchase (and waiting) process. Please feel free to jump ahead for my European Delivery Adventure

For the most part, I have been a Toyota/Honda driver. I bought my first car from my dad, and as I went on, I had many other vehicles that mostly reflected various stages of my life:
1977 Toyota Celica
1983 Toyota Mojave Truck
1985 Toyota MR2
1987 VW Golf
1990 Mitsubishi Montero
1997 Dodge Caravan
2001 Jeep Wrangler
2001 Honda Accord
2001 BMW (E46) 325i Touring Wagon (recently acquired)
2002 Toyota Prius
2004 Jeep Liberty
2008 Honda Odyssey

With older kids that drive, I still own the Accord, Prius, Odyssey, and the BMW (which is my daily driver). My favorite cars have been the BMW, the Wrangler, and the MR2.

I have been looking at purchasing a new BMW since 2011. Initially it started out as a used car search. Thankfully, my wife set me straight, "If you’re going to get a new BMW, then you will get a NEW BMW." So, I started looking at the new 3-series and comparing it to the 1-series. Back and forth I went, but with my older boys entering college, I knew it was going to be a long process where I had to really work at saving my pennies. When the 4-series emerged, I was immediately sold and would constantly study the 435i on the BMW site – building and rebuilding the vehicle. When my wife heard about the European Delivery program – that was it. ED would be the only way we were picking up our car! I kept my obsessive research hidden from my family, so as not to burn them out on constant reminders of the vehicle… although they knew. In some ways I’m reminded of A Christmas Story, “You’ll shoot your eye out… You’ll shoot your eye out!”

One day I was watching a YouTube video review of the M4 – my wife asked, “Is that the car you want?” I told her yes, but it was only a dream. A few days later I admitted I really wanted the M4. Together we agreed to make it a reality, but it was going to take time to save up – going $80K in debt was not something we were prepared for.

A couple months ago, I made the decision that next year was the year for our ED trip. Patiently I watched over the pricing forum, and all the other forums that were relevant to my future purchase. One day I needed to pick up some coolant for the E46, so I stopped by my local dealership. In the showroom they had a YMB 2015 F82 – I was standing in a puddle of drool by the time one of the sales associates approached me. I told him my plan for ED, and he was pretty much done with me at that point. I politely asked if I could sit in the car, to which he affirmed. As I slid into the soft black leather seats, I felt the car wrap itself around me in the driver’s seat – it hugged me! The car really hugged me! Ok, so maybe I’m exaggerating a bit, but… wow! My next step was to start approaching dealers.

I drafted a message that basically stated what I was going to pay, what the build was going to look like, and what I was prepared to offer in return: Perfect customer satisfaction survey, and servicing of the vehicle (NorCal) and/or purchase of additional accessories (SoCal). I pasted my message in the “contact us” box on every BMW Center website in California. For those that didn’t have a box to paste the message, I used the chat function, or found the Internet Sales Manager and approached that individual directly.

Out of all the dealers in the state, only one agreed to my terms. I was so surprised that I had to send the message directly to the CA to make sure he understood – and again, he said he agreed to my terms and wanted to talk. Until this time, I would only deal with anyone via email – no phone contact whatsoever. I provided my number and very soon I received a call from Kelly Kimberly at Hansel BMW of Santa Rosa.

Kelly has been fantastic – as a CA, I find him to be completely transparent, and very helpful – he is an enthusiast himself, having owned a BMW 2002 as one of his first vehicles and a current rider of BMW motorcycles. Initially I was weary and skeptical of working with a dealer, but in this case I find myself excited whenever he calls me. I can even say in one instance he called when he realized the OTD price he quoted was based on current ED pricing (only available until Dec 31), which was incorrect since my pick-up was not until April 2016, which is based on a new pricing structure. I understood the error, and so I was very understanding, but Kelly was very transparent and accepted responsibility for the error – we worked things out, and we are moving forward. I am definitely giving a shout-out to Kelly on this – he has been very helpful so far.

My Build:

2016 F82 M4
Mineral Grey Metallic
Black Full Merino Leather
Driver Assistance Plus
Executive Package
Lighting Package
M Double-clutch Transmission
Adaptive M Suspension
19-inch Black Alloy Wheels
Power rear sunshade
Carbon Fiber Interior
Parking Assistant
Enhanced USB and Bluetooth

My journey is just beginning – I will be submitting a deposit once we have a Production Number and date set for my delivery – still too early for that. Now I am re-reading all the ED forums – where to visit, where to park, how long to drive, which passes are best, which care wash to use, etc., etc. (btw – I think everyone on these forums is crazy – myself included).

My wife and I are looking forward to our trip – and she is already shopping for her next car – a new Z4, which she wants in 1-2 years. All I say to that is an enthusiastic “Yes Dear!”

I want to thank you all for the information I have received through these forums!

Of course pictures will come after my ED, but that's not until April....
2001 E46 325i Touring

Last edited by m4recruiter; 05-17-2016 at 12:25 AM..
Appreciate 10
      10-17-2015, 03:46 PM   #2
Jedi_M
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 MG/SO

I also found all the NorCal BMW dealers not price competitive so I ordered from a dealer in New Jersey for $1,000 over ED invoice plus $750 courtesy delivery to my local dealer, which worked out fine. However, I did not contact Santa Rosa.

My 2015 M3 is very close to your specs, except I got the SO extended leather and the stock 18" wheels. My last two cars had black leather and I realized how boring it looked compared to SO which I love. This was also my first BMW after driving Toyota, Honda and Lexus.

ED is the ONLY way to go for buying a BMW. I did a 3 week ED in July which might help you plan your ED and is located here:

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1175084
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2015, 02:08 AM   #3
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourLeft View Post
Thanks! I read your post a while ago and saved it - I found it so helpful and will definitely use it for planning. I love your spreadsheet. I have already started a Google Map, just targeting interesting places to see, which I will narrow down and create a driving map. I don't plan to be on the road for hours and hours. While I definitely want to spend quality time in the vehicle, an 8-9 hour drive does not sound like fun. We are planning to fly in and out of MUC.

Lufthansa has a non-stop flight from SFO to MUC that departs at 9pm and arrives at 5pm. I figure if we do this, we can hit the Welt and take delivery the next day, but stay a second night in Munich before doing any major driving. I'm checking various threads about parking - So far it sounds like the Meridian is a pretty ideal place to stay in Munich.

I'm going to see if we can use timeshare points to book stays outside of the large cities. I have a concierge service I can use to find places for me based on our needs. I can always drive into a city or some outskirts and take public transportation, if needed.

In terms of interior - yes, black is fairly conservative. I am planning to purchase a Z4 for my wife in a year or two - she wants a lighter color interior, so this will make up for my choice. I just wonder if she will want to go ED for her car too! I figure she'll be hooked after our trip next year!

What a dream!
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2015, 06:41 AM   #4
biggripper
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 M3 Comp xDrive

Great story!
FORMER ///F87 M2C | Sunset Orange/Orange | 6MT | Black 788M Wheels
FORMER ///F82 M4 | SSII | Full SO | 6MT | Black 437M Wheels
Appreciate 1
      10-18-2015, 08:22 AM   #5
Halcyon819
Bounty Hunter
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourLeft View Post
I also found all the NorCal BMW dealers not price competitive so I ordered from a dealer in New Jersey for $1,000 over ED invoice plus $750 courtesy delivery to my local dealer, which worked out fine. However, I did not contact Santa Rosa.

My 2015 M3 is very close to your specs, except I got the SO extended leather and the stock 18" wheels. My last two cars had black leather and I realized how boring it looked compared to SO which I love. This was also my first BMW after driving Toyota, Honda and Lexus.

ED is the ONLY way to go for buying a BMW. I did a 3 week ED in July which might help you plan your ED and is located here:

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1175084
OnYourLeft , which local dealer did you go with for $750 that accepted your delivery? I'm in SF and I ordered from Texas. The only dealer that responded so far is Kelly from Santa Rosa that would accept the courtesy delivery. My CA reached out to a few but they haven't responded.. trying to see if there's one that will be closer to me.. Thanks!
Appreciate 2
      12-30-2015, 03:06 PM   #6
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Like so many others, the wait is killing me...

Decided to take a late-morning nap today. While I was trying to sleep, I heard a phone buzzing and ignored it, thinking it was my wife's. When I woke up, it was an urgent call from my CA - he has an M3 allocation that he is swapping with another dealer for an M4 allocation, and it's all mine!!!

We went through the options to make sure he entered them correctly. He said it was a busy day while everyone was trying to get their last minute orders in. What I was told is that it would go in at status 112. He said he would send me an updated build sheet later today, and we would take care of other details after the first of the year. He also told me by entering it today, I would avoid the $300 retail price increase (not reduced ED discount).

I swear I've been checking my email every 5-10 minutes ever since! Good thing I have several projects to do around the house to help take my mind off things!

To add to this story, for Christmas we purchased our son a new Mini Cooper Hardtop S - I thought maybe it would help with the wait - it only made it worse - especially since I signed papers at the BMW dealership next door.

When I got off the phone, my wife looked at me and excitedly said, "Happy New Year!" It certainly appears that way!!!
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 1
      12-30-2015, 03:21 PM   #7
vonmayr
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4recruiter View Post
Like so many others, the wait is killing me...

I my have been standing in a puddle of drool by the time one of the sales associates approached me.

When I got off the phone, my wife looked at me and excitedly said, "Happy New Year!" It certainly appears that way!!!
Loved your story - it's so nice to have a supportive wife. Mine was the same. The quote above is classic! It's going to be a great time - even the wait will seem like forever it is well worth it. And, by the way, the wait from ED to redelivery is WORSE. Just sayin!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ORDER!
Best Regards, Robert (BMWCCA #471893)
Loreley 2015 / //M3 6MT SO over full SO, Exec,Susp & Lighting, HK & Blk 19's - ED 15 May 2015, Redelivery 23 July 2015
My photography: WWW.PBASE.COM/VONMAYR
My ED Adventure http://www.vonmayredadventure.blogspot.com
Appreciate 1
      12-30-2015, 03:37 PM   #8
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonmayr
Quote:
I was standing in a puddle of drool by the time one of the sales associates approached me.
And, by the way, the wait from ED to redelivery is WORSE. Just sayin!

Wow... That was one piece of bad grammar!

I can only imagine (now). Thanks!
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2015, 04:02 PM   #9
vonmayr
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4recruiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonmayr
Quote:
I was standing in a puddle of drool by the time one of the sales associates approached me.
And, by the way, the wait from ED to redelivery is WORSE. Just sayin!

Wow... That was one piece of bad grammar!

I can only imagine (now). Thanks!
I wasn't pointing out the grammar - heck I didn't even notice it. I loved the descriptive language.
Best Regards, Robert (BMWCCA #471893)
Loreley 2015 / //M3 6MT SO over full SO, Exec,Susp & Lighting, HK & Blk 19's - ED 15 May 2015, Redelivery 23 July 2015
My photography: WWW.PBASE.COM/VONMAYR
My ED Adventure http://www.vonmayredadventure.blogspot.com
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2015, 09:59 PM   #10
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonmayr View Post
I wasn't pointing out the grammar - heck I didn't even notice it. I loved the descriptive language.
Oh no worries. I know you weren't, but I cringed when I read it.
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2015, 10:02 PM   #11
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Production number in hand and confirmed 112 status!

Will visit CA next week to complete ED documents and request delivery date(s).
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 1
      01-03-2016, 10:30 AM   #12
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

[UPDATE]

I called BMW Genius yesterday because I was curious. I was told my car was slotted for PW 4! As my jaw dropped, my wife overheard the Genius rep and quietly reassured me, "Yes, this is happening."

I sent a quick email to my CA to let him know what I was told - he called back right away.

I will be paying a visit to my CA at 10am this morning (now ~8:30 PST) to select my pick-up dates and get the paperwork started.

Question for those that have previously done ED - I know BMW sends a Euro Delivery package with general info about the program - at what point in the process should I be keeping an eye out for that?
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2016, 10:56 AM   #13
KHATTI
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1991 E30 M3

Garage List
1991 BMW M3  [7.50]
Quote:
[UPDATE]

I called BMW Genius yesterday because I was curious. I was told my car was slotted for PW 4! As my jaw dropped, my wife overheard the Genius rep and quietly reassured me, "Yes, this is happening."

I sent a quick email to my CA to let him know what I was told - he called back right away.

I will be paying a visit to my CA at 10am this morning (now ~8:30 PST) to select my pick-up dates and get the paperwork started.

Question for those that have previously done ED - I know BMW sends a Euro Delivery package with general info about the program - at what point in the process should I be keeping an eye out for that?
Since you've already been confirmed with a Production Number, once you select your ED dates you should receive the packet within 2 weeks via FedEx. You should have a finalized ED pickup time within 48 hours.

Congrats and let the wonderful journey of your M4 and European Delivery begin!
Appreciate 1
      01-04-2016, 08:17 AM   #14
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHATTI View Post
Congrats and let the wonderful journey of your M4 and European Delivery begin!
Thank you!

Yesterday I confirmed my build, selected 3 possible delivery dates, and put down a $1,000 deposit. I was told next step will be to complete the purchase order, and then to go into contract. My delivery will be last week of April, but due to timing of other travel and such, I will go into contract around mid-March.

Something my CA told me, which intrigued me, is that he locked in my pricing on two points, but he was a but unsure about the whether or not BMW would accept the second point:

1. After ED discount reduction (to 5%), but before $300 price increase
2. $1,000 lockable incentive in M4

I'm a bit unsure about the $1,000 incentive - while I will go into contract and pay for the vehicle within the lockable period, I will not take physical delivery at the Welt until the period has ended -- will I actually qualify for this?

While it is not a deal-stopper, if anyone has any insights, would be great to know.
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 02:38 PM   #15
visi107
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3CS

Quote:
Thank you!

I'm a bit unsure about the $1,000 incentive - while I will go into contract and pay for the vehicle within the lockable period, I will not take physical delivery at the Welt until the period has ended -- will I actually qualify for this?

While it is not a deal-stopper, if anyone has any insights, would be great to know.
My understanding is that you will "get" the incentive based on when you sign for the car (pay the first payment, whatever) not when you necessarily GET THE KEYS. The lockable 1000 incentive on the M4 expires on 1/4/2016 so you being on the west coast have 90 days to use it. So if you sign and pay for the car by 4/3/2016 then you should be good to get it, even if you pick up the car after the 90day period. When is your Pick up date?

On a separate note, what does the purchase order do? Are you obligated to buy the car after you sign the purchase order?
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2016, 08:53 PM   #16
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by visi107 View Post
So if you sign and pay for the car by 4/3/2016 then you should be good to get it, even if you pick up the car after the 90day period. When is your Pick up date?

On a separate note, what does the purchase order do? Are you obligated to buy the car after you sign the purchase order?
That is what I'm hoping for!

As far as the PO, not sure. I was told to go home and practice my signature a bit - that the PO will get kicked back if my signature on the document does not exactly match my Passport signature.
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2016, 08:16 PM   #17
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

[UPDATE]

First and foremost, I must apologize. To all the impatient nutz out there - my journey is just beginning and I am one of you. I have gasped, sighed, and laughed at the impatient masses that either order their cars or participate in the European Delivery program. I humbly offer my apologies.

Second, the website is useless. It does not recognize my production number. The 800# is somewhat better. It states my vehicle is waiting for production with no confirmed production date. BMW Genius has been the most helpful.

I recently found out my vehicle's PW has changed from week 4 to week 15. I'm a little puzzled because I was told it would complete production the week of 4/24, which is week 17 by my calculation.

I'm still waiting for a confirmed delivery date. I haven't heard from my CA and BMW Genius didn't have any information on this. I'll follow up with my CA toward the end of the week.

I really want to start planning the trip. I told my wife I will take care of everything. I think that was a mistake because she and I usually plan our trips together. She plans the itinerary and I'm pretty agreeable. I have the itinerary, but I need to do some research on sites around Munich, Soltzberg, Northern Italy, and places on the way to Lucerne. My plan is to stay in each country for 2 nights, making the trip last up to 10 days (depending on delivery date).

Anyway, that's my obsession so far...
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2016, 09:37 AM   #18
visi107
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
[UPDATE]

First and foremost, I must apologize. To all the impatient nutz out there - my journey is just beginning and I am one of you. I have gasped, sighed, and laughed at the impatient masses that either order their cars or participate in the European Delivery program. I humbly offer my apologies.

Second, the website is useless. It does not recognize my production number. The 800# is somewhat better. It states my vehicle is waiting for production with no confirmed production date. BMW Genius has been the most helpful.

I recently found out my vehicle's PW has changed from week 4 to week 15. I'm a little puzzled because I was told it would complete production the week of 4/24, which is week 17 by my calculation.

I'm still waiting for a confirmed delivery date. I haven't heard from my CA and BMW Genius didn't have any information on this. I'll follow up with my CA toward the end of the week.

I really want to start planning the trip. I told my wife I will take care of everything. I think that was a mistake because she and I usually plan our trips together. She plans the itinerary and I'm pretty agreeable. I have the itinerary, but I need to do some research on sites around Munich, Soltzberg, Northern Italy, and places on the way to Lucerne. My plan is to stay in each country for 2 nights, making the trip last up to 10 days (depending on delivery date).

Anyway, that's my obsession so far...
The website doesn't recognize my production number either, glad i'm not the only one, kinda freaked out at first lol. But the genius was great, confirmed my order number and all the options on the car. I'm in status 111 and in the process of selecting a pick up day. I'm planning to go mid May though.

Did you hear back about your pick update yet? Curious to know how long this takes.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2016, 12:05 PM   #19
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Did you hear back about your pick update yet? Curious to know how long this takes.
I did! I received a call from my CA on Saturday, January 9. He asked me if I received an email from BMW, which I did not. He then forwarded to me the email he received that confirmed my first choice of dates: Friday, April 29. He told me I am to check in at 8:50am with a delivery time at 10:20am - he stated that this is not 10:18 or 10:25, but 10:20!

I was subsequently bumped from 112 status back to 111 status.

The email had information for him to forward to me, which goes over some basic information:
  • Welcome Package - to arrive within 2 weeks via FedEx
  • Factory Tour Information (I have already reserved 11:45am on Friday, April 29)
  • Museum Information
  • Complimentary Airport Transportation upon arrival to Welt or Hotel
  • Change date/time of delivery - not guaranteed and only 2 change requests allowed
  • Changes to Vehicle Specs
  • What to Bring (Passport, Driver's license, USB/iPod cord, Child safety seats, Int'l Driver's license)
  • Vehicle Drop Off (I have already reserved 1pm on Saturday, May 7 at MUC)
  • Option to leave vehicle at Welt upon delivery, rather than drive out (minimum 50 Euro fee)
  • 1200 Mile service (Pay in Europe and get reimbursed later)
  • Winter tire requirements (Oct 15-April 15)
  • Environmental sticker provided
  • Toll stickers (Vignettes) - you're on your own
  • Insurance coverage
  • Length of time for redelivery (6-12 weeks depending upon location)

I have started to plan my trip - April 27-May 7, including air travel. Initially I was planning a route from Munich to Austria to Italy to Switzerland, and back to Munich. I want to keep driving to less than 3 hours (not counting traffic), and try not to be on the move every single day. Because of this, I have cut Italy completely out of the trip, and I'm considering cutting back on the amount of time I spend in Switzerland. It's a vacation and I really can't see any reason to run ourselves ragged - so I am building a vacation around having time to see some sights and relax a bit.

The hard part for me now is that there are just so many choices, and trying to prioritize what we want to see. I told my wife to relax and I will plan everything - maybe I spoke too soon!

I am waiting for the Welcome Package to arrive so I can see what discounts are offered. I am also planning to travel via Lufthansa. I know I can find cheaper airfare, but we want to fly from SFO to MUC nonstop - no other airlines offer this service.

I saw on the news that Wow! Airlines offered flights to Iceland for $200, but later learned it was only 10% of the seats on just a few flights. The story led me to believe they may offer this again, in case anyone is watching for cheap flights, but the ticket had to be purchased directly. Luggage fees were $48 per bag.
2001 E46 325i Touring

Last edited by m4recruiter; 01-13-2016 at 12:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2016, 02:34 PM   #20
visi107
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I did! I received a call from my CA on Saturday, January 9. He asked me if I received an email from BMW, which I did not. He then forwarded to me the email he received that confirmed my first choice of dates: Friday, April 29. He told me I am to check in at 8:50am with a delivery time at 10:20am - he stated that this is not 10:18 or 10:25, but 10:20!
Thanks for all the info. Yeah I am impatiently waiting to hear back about my dates any time now. We(my wife and I) will be there hopefully the last two weeks of may, about 16-17 nights total. I also have the job of planning the trip too which at this time is fine(as i'm just ecstatic about the car ) but might regret it later.
We are planning on visiting some similar areas as well, Bavaria-Switzerland-northern Italy-maybe south France-and I really want to fit in the nurburgring as well.
Thanks to all the posts from others who have done ED, it will help out a lot with research. I'm going to be very inefficient at work or home for the next 4 months.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2016, 03:24 PM   #21
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm going to be very inefficient at work or home for the next 4 months.
I hear that!
2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2016, 04:15 PM   #22
m4recruiter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

[UPDATE]

It arrived! It finally arrived!

Well the European Delivery Welcome Packet. Filled with all kinds of information to drool over, I found the luggage tags to be the most exciting! Actually going to shop for new hard-side suitcases now.

One disappointment is that it appears there is no longer a Lufthansa discount. It was never much, but anything that helps.

The hard part now is being THE travel agent and planning he trip. So many options and everyone I talk to has an opinion.

These are my thoughts:

4/27 Depart SFO
4/28 Arrive MUC at 5pm. Stay in Munich
4/29 10:20am delivery followed by factory tour
4/30 Drive to Salzburg/Berchtesgaden region
5/1 Salzburg/Berchtesgaden region
5/2 Drive to Aqua Dome (looks too cool)
5/3 Aqua Dome region (Austrian Alps)
5/4 Drive to bora HotSpaResort via Neuschwanstein Castle
5/5 bora HotSpaResort region (Switzerland)
5/6 Drive to Munich
5/7 Log InOut to drop of vehicle and return home

I am trying to limit major driving to every other day and maximize relaxation with sightseeing mixed in. I figure since most of our time is spent outside major cities, there is no need to make a rush for major tourist attractions, but we will hit some.

I've already managed to utilize points and timeshare exchanges for booking some accommodations.

Thoughts?
Attached Images

2001 E46 325i Touring
Appreciate 0