Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

09-10-2021, 10:35 PM   #1
Kylewhooo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

OEM Style 437m Wheels & Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is a set of 4 (style 437m) OEM BMW M2 rims

Front tires are Lexani and have roughly 90% tread

Reads are Michelin Pilot 4s (80-85% tread)

Three of the rims do have minimal curb rash which can easily be taken care of through mobile rim repair (I was quoted $150)

The price reflects current condition of tires and rims.

No bends or cracks!

Feel free to shoot me a message, will consider trades for Forgestar F14 SDC

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 10:07 PM   #2
Kylewhooo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Bump: $1,550
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2022, 02:18 PM   #3
Dj_Frost
Second Lieutenant
Panama
Rep
Drives: 07 335i & 94 3000GT VR4

Just wanted to post this on here so that others be careful when buying stuff off Kyle. The issue? I received 3 front wheels and 1 rear.

I contacted him about this problem and even though it was months after (8 to be exact) the purchase, I didn't do anything wrong and now I just had to go on eBay and buy another $500 used wheel (https://www.ebay.com/itm/185419385658).

I know it's basically my fault for not checking them in detail after receiving but oh well, I trust people too much, also my fault and the only thing I did check was to see how bad the curb rash was (he had specified this on the description). How did I not notice when installing on the car? Well, these wheels were bought for a project car I'm still building and I didn't really need to install them until the very end, which is now :/

They are not a proper staggered setup of front & rear wheels.

3 of the wheels are 9.0J x 19" ET29mm
and
only 1 of them is 10.0J x 19" ET40mm

The tires I got are 2 Lexani and 2 Michelin as he stated but they are:

2x 245
1x 255
and
1x 265

Anyways, I did contact him first a week ago and he initially responded but on the second reply after I asked him where he got the wheels and some other questions he stopped responding so all I have left is to post up my experience and hopefully save someone else from getting duped.

Oh and these were shipped to Panama, he knew this from the start since I explained it to him and I was the one who setup a pickup with freight and everything.... so maybe since he knew it was going outside the US... oh well, no point in giving it more thought, just pissed at myself I guess and people who do this sorta stuff.

[Race] 1994 Rare Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
[Daily] 2007 BMW E92 335i 6MT
SPECS: [SpaceGray.Sport.Premium.Nav] MODS: [BTDCI.AAFMIC.AABOV.EBAYDP.?EXHAUST.VPROCEDE.BSHOCC]
Appreciate 0