Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

10-01-2022, 11:48 AM   #23
Alpine-F80
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
That's fine. No harm done.

You can do minimal spacers if you really do want the wheels to be further out but I personally don't recommend it because it isn't necessary.

You can try 3mm spacers and dial in some negative camber. That should more or less do it.

I only done negative camber when I had my F80 on BBS. 20"s reduces the amount of things you can do, unlike 19"s
For someone talking down on people like you are, acting like you know better, you clearly don't. The car comes with "negative camber" from the factory

All the comments like "BBS knows best, don't bother messing with anything" are ridiculous. If $ was no object rest assured they would offer more offsets/options for the platform because there's plenty of different applications (street vs. occasional track vs. full track vs. show/stance etc). The F8x FI-R offsets are a great middle ground/safe size, but plenty of people like to take things further, whether it's for performance or purely aesthetics.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2022, 09:41 AM   #24
deli333
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

before fitting my 19" bbs with 265/35 front and 305/30 ps4s rears I thought it won't look flush but I agree with others, it doesnt sit flush however looks better imo as compared to my previous brixton flush setup. right amount of aggressiveness
Appreciate 0