Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

08-23-2016, 11:16 PM   #1
rdejesus22
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, 2015 Outback 3.6R

Test Drove '16 SO DCT today... Individual option question!

Hi Guys- test drove a '16 F80 SO/Black today in Sacramento,Ca... While in the adjacent building, my fiancé noticed an interior leather selection that is patterned gray alcantara with stripes and red stitching... I've seen Individual photos before and once on the forum last year one of the first guys to take delivery did (I think) Fashion Gray with blue/white combo seats and interior...

I've spent over a year perusing all the wonderful choices you all have made and I think I'm close to Mineral Gray exterior (that I was strongly leaning towards wrapping Stealth Satin film) with Sakhir Orange full interior. But then we see this Alcantara option which I've always loved... I researched BMWusa and it seems the good options are reserved for "more expensive" models...

Does anyone know how to achieve from factory like that Fashion Gray member did, a better, more custom interior setup... Or is it even worth it... I found google images of EAS shop and others doing headliners and other interior upgrades after delivery...

Thanks in advance...

By the way... My test drive was in the Sakhir, a DCT and I think I screwed up... Should have pressed the M button twice for a more aggressive experience:.. Oh well
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2016, 11:24 AM   #2
Daniel@BMW
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M3 and '16 M5

Contact your center - they can send in your desired build to BMW. Once it gets approved, they will have pricing.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2016, 08:07 AM   #3
M Pulse
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '17 F82

You can pretty much customize the car any way you like, but be prepared to pay handsomely for it. You also wanna consider re-sale value unless this is your dream car and you're going to keep it forever. Too much customization will not only hurt your wallet but could also limit potential buyers in the future. You're also not likely to get your money back on re-sale.
Appreciate 0