EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

06-24-2019, 05:14 PM   #6161
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
HIT...if they don't get bribed.

Mexico deploys 15,000 troops to US border along with the already announced 6,000 National Guardsmen to its southern border with Guatemala.
https://thehill.com/latino/450093-me...mpression=true

It's like a wall. A human wall and Mexico is paying for it.
:

06-24-2019, 08:10 PM   #6162
irishbimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Funny...

I have a feeling we are. You may never notice the increased cost of nacho's but you will if you enjoy good wine.
      06-24-2019, 11:05 PM   #6163
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

This one is really kind of sad, because I think this poor lady has some health issues. Once again CNN rushes out with some BS story before vetting it, and this happens. Hopefully she gets the mental health help she needs.

Appreciate 1
DonaldPump3885.00

06-25-2019, 05:06 AM   #6164
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Heard that kook doing a different interview yesterday. She’s bat shit crazy and it’s so transparent she’s full of shit. The far left is willing to do or say absolutely anything to prevent re-election. The more they demonstrate this it just helps the President get another four.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 06-25-2019 at 06:25 AM..
Appreciate 1
NickyC4369.00

06-25-2019, 05:27 AM   #6165
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

She drunken and CNN is all day propaganda.
Didn't she just release a book?

-KaRmA-

06-25-2019, 07:25 AM   #6166
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

This woman sounds credible. Sounds to me like Trump raped her. Doing the exact thing he bragged about prior to the election. He grabbed her by the pussy and raped her.

Still your president, a rapey one.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2019, 07:31 AM   #6167
DonaldPump
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
This woman sounds credible.

Everything is starting to make sense.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” - Voltaire
Appreciate 3
NickyC4369.00
MKSixer12881.50
glennQNYC4755.50

06-25-2019, 08:11 AM   #6168
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This woman sounds credible. Sounds to me like Trump raped her. Doing the exact thing he bragged about prior to the election. He grabbed her by the pussy and raped her.

Still your president, a rapey one.

I love how people quote Trump but leave out words. "They let you grab them by the pooney" is what he said and apologized for saying.

That woman is so credible that the Trump hating NYT would not run with her story.
She only sounds credible to hard case TDSers and she actually sounds like a money grubbing nutcase. She had to get drunk or high to go on CNN.

Pay the piper really needs attention for these false claims.
      06-25-2019, 09:16 AM   #6169
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Another Big Miss:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ted&yptr=yahoo

What began under the Obama Administration now continues under Trump.

Part of the story:

So that’s what the United States argued. In its appeal to the Ninth Circuit, the United States—through Fabian and the other attorneys of the Office of Immigration Litigation—claimed that Gee had altered the deal. They argued that by ruling that “safe and sanitary conditions” specifically required things like dry clothes and toothbrushes and showers and not sleeping on concrete under bright lights, Gee changed the Flores Agreement and “substantially altered the legal relations of the parties by reading new requirements into the Agreement.” That was the premise of their assertion that they could appeal, after all.

It was this sequence of events that brought Fabian before three judges of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit last week to make her startling argument. The panel—which included Judge A. Wallace Tashima, who as a child in World War II was confined to an internment camp with other Japanese Americans—was perhaps not an ideal forum. The judges were openly hostile, incredulous that the government would argue that a facility is “safe and sanitary” even if the minors confined there have no soap, toothbrushes, or dark places to sleep. “I find that inconceivable that the government would say that that is safe and sanitary,” said Judge William Fletcher, in a representative comment. The judges ultimately suggested that the United States should consider whether it wanted to maintain the appeal—a signal that litigants ignore at their grave peril.

The United States’s loathsome argument—that it is “safe and sanitary” to confine children without soap, toothbrushes, dry clothes, and on concrete under bright lights—is morally indefensible. It’s also a spectacularly foolish argument to raise in the famously liberal Ninth Circuit, where the United States should have expected exactly the reception that it got. And even though the litigation began under the Obama administration, it was the Trump administration that elected to bring this appeal and ask the court to bless these inhumane conditions as “safe and sanitary.” That’s an extremely aggressive legal argument, and one that suggests that the disturbing conditions being reported at confinement centers are intentional, not a sign of mere neglect.

It is right and fit to condemn the Trump administration for its argument and its treatment of children. But it’s wrong to think the problem can be cured with a presidential election. Trump will depart; the problem will not depart with him. This administration is merely the latest one to subject immigrant children to abusive conditions. It’s been 35 years since Jenny Flores was strip-searched in an adult facility. Before Sarah Fabian defended concrete floors and bright lights for President Donald Trump, she defended putting kids in solitary confinement for President Barack Obama.

As a side note, the Trump Administration has something like a 6% win rate in the courts as compared with an approx 70% win rate of past administrations (Democratic and Republican) and in approx. 2/3 of the cases his administration loses they have been found to have violated the Administrative Procedures Act which has been around for 73 years. I think we can chalk this case up to another one in the loss column (and no, these cases are not all argued in front of the 9th circuit nor Obama judges nor Democratic judges).
Appreciate 1
      06-25-2019, 12:49 PM   #6170
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Quote:
This woman sounds credible.

Everything is starting to make sense.
It really does.

06-25-2019, 01:41 PM   #6171
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I love how people quote Trump but leave out words. "They let you grab them by the pooney" is what he said and apologized for saying.

That woman is so credible that the Trump hating NYT would not run with her story.
She only sounds credible to hard case TDSers and she actually sounds like a money grubbing nutcase. She had to get drunk or high to go on CNN.

Pay the piper really needs attention for these false claims.
New York Times did run the article. Here's a link:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/21/b...oll-trump.html

Funny that you'll sit there and criticize Clinton or Biden about their behavior. But when your cult leader does it, you defend him until you are blue in the face. Selective outrage, maybe?
Appreciate 4
      06-25-2019, 02:49 PM   #6172
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

^
There's nothing funny about any of it, to be honest. Where are photos of Trump making women uncomfortable? Where are the videos? One, just one photo?

Joe has a deck of cards worth. You approve of him fondling children? Grabbing women around the mid section? Literally pulling away from him. Ha! I didn't make him do it.

I don't remember bringing up Bill but he lied about spraying baby batter on an intern while under oath. So there's that.

How many women accused Trump of misconduct BEFORE he ran for and became President?
2. His wife and a former employee who claimed harassment. 1998 I think.
The stack of accusations just popped out of the woodwork AFTER he became politically motivated. You people that bring it up don't ever wonder why they just now thought about coming forward?
If you are going to say courage or #metoo, don't waste keystrokes. This latest gal has a book coming out and showed a pic of Trump's back with her and her husband. That's knowing him?
Please stop.

See how it works?

Post those creepy Trump pics and I'll take a look at them.
Someone could post up the Joe video with I'm a Creep playing as background music.

Cult leader? Nah, nobody has ever been able to lead me anywhere. You're just upset that the guy was able to form a brand and marketing strategy that stuck like glue and grew. Dems be so jealous of this. Creative they aren't.

Hey look! Rd preciated ya.
Grats!!!

Last edited by gonzo; 06-25-2019 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: sp
Appreciate 1
glennQNYC4755.50

06-25-2019, 02:54 PM   #6173
lakefront
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Two old Bimmers

Quote:

Funny that you'll sit there and criticize Clinton or Biden about their behavior. But when your cult leader does it, you defend him until you are blue in the face. Selective outrage, maybe?
Funny how you'll sit there and believe anything bad you hear about Trump despite it being just "she said, he said" with no evidence...
MKSixer12881.50
DonaldPump3885.00

06-25-2019, 03:44 PM   #6174
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefront View Post
Quote:

Funny how you'll sit there and believe anything bad you hear about Trump despite it being just "she said, he said" with no evidence...
I didn't find her particularly credible, but then again, her credibility is probably better than trumps. Have you ever heard him talk, or seen one of his tweets?
      06-25-2019, 04:11 PM   #6175
lakefront
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Two old Bimmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
I didn't find her particularly credible, but then again, her credibility is probably better than trumps. Have you ever heard him talk, or seen one of his tweets?
Of course Trump is a known liar....do you know if the author is? She's writing a book about How Horrible Men Are. Maybe slightly biased?
      06-25-2019, 04:30 PM   #6176
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Question: does she know if the drapes match the carpet? Is he "orange" down there?

the image every one of you just thought may never go away.....,
      06-25-2019, 05:50 PM   #6177
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Quote:
Question: does she know if the drapes match the carpet? Is he "orange" down there?

the image every one of you just thought may never go away.....,
LOL!
      06-25-2019, 07:05 PM   #6178
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
He works for CNN
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2019, 10:16 PM   #6179
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
A big miss for:
Trump, Congressional Republicans, congressional Democrats

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/1566356001/
Currently, the nation's level of debt is the highest level since shortly after World War II, according to the CBO. The federal debt is projected to equal 78% of the gross domestic product by the end of the year. At the end of 2007, federal debt stood at 35% of GDP.

The CBO predicts that federal debt "would reach 92 percent of GDP by the end of the next decade and 144 percent by 2049," which would be the highest level of debt in the nation's history.
      06-25-2019, 10:39 PM   #6180
irishbimmer
Major
Rep

Quote:
A big miss for:

Currently, the nation's level of debt is the highest level since shortly after World War II, according to the CBO. The federal debt is projected to equal 78% of the gross domestic product by the end of the year. At the end of 2007, federal debt stood at 35% of GDP.

The CBO predicts that federal debt "would reach 92 percent of GDP by the end of the next decade and 144 percent by 2049," which would be the highest level of debt in the nation's history.
All for about .40 basis points of percentage gain in the GDP. Extraordinarily expense.
      06-26-2019, 12:24 AM   #6181
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Am I the only one that sees whenever he makes over the top threats he wants to get a negotiation and photo op? A lot of ppl so excited about him talking about obliteration but it reminds me of fire and fury talk year before. Nothing gonna happen he just says stuff to scare everyone. How does anyone believe it anymore??
Appreciate 1
Deniz45.50

06-26-2019, 08:16 AM   #6182
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Quote:
A big miss for:

Didn't he run his mouth that his tax cuts would wipe out the debt, or some such nonsense?
Appreciate 2