Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-19-2017, 07:02 AM   #1
TJBMWM
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M240i (6spd)

Lightbulb F/S: BMW Jahre 30 M3 Manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 89,999.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello F80 fans,

I have up for sale my 2017 BMW Jahre 30 M3. Yes, this is the real thing. 1 of 150 Macao Blue metallic over Fueller/Schwartz Leather M3s that were shipped to the US. This particular Jahre 30 is a 6-speed manual with a little over 2k miles. It has always been garaged (temp controlled), driven only on sunny and salt-less days, and has been meticulously cleaned and maintained since day one. All break-in procedures were followed exactly to BMW's specs and the break-in service was performed at 1,154 miles. The car still has the bulk of the factory warranty remaining with plenty of room for mileage. This car is ready to be driven... hopefully by a fellow BMW enthusiast.

Prior to taking delivery back in September a full-front clear bra was dealer-installed (guaranteed for life), the rear-wheel arch protective film was extended (approximately 8" up from the factory film to protect against rock chips), the full interior and exterior paint was sealed (exterior paint and interior fabric is guaranteed against fading, dings, chips, etc. for the life of the car), and the 20" 666 M Star Spoke wheels were sealed to protect them from pitting and rust. Included with the sale is all documentation including the warranty information for the clear-bra, sealant, etc, the original floor mats (never used), BMW/WeatherTech all weather floor mats, all trunk accessories (never touched), and a front nose that is free from license plate holes. The car is in perfect condition, just as it left the factory.

Asking Price: $89,999 (or best reasonable offer)
VIN# WBS8M9C5XH5G83533

Please send me a private message if you are interested. I can provide pictures via email (I apologize but they are too large to upload here). Additional information is available on the BWM website here: https://www.bmwusa.com/limited-editi...-jahre-m3.html

If you live in/around Fairfield County, CT I would be happy to show you the car. If you are out of town I will do everything I can to assist with the transportation of the vehicle (e.g., meeting the shipping company off a major road, etc).

Thank you!
TJ

Last edited by TJBMWM; 12-20-2017 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Updated price
Appreciate 1
ttruong92215.00
      07-19-2017, 08:16 AM   #2
mdemon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AY F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBMWM View Post
Hello F80 fans,

I have up for sale my 2017 BMW Jahre 30 M3. Yes, this is the real thing. 1 of 150 Macao Blue metallic over Fueller/Schwartz Leather M3s that were shipped to the US. This particular Jahre 30 is a 6-speed manual with a little over 2k miles. It has always been garaged (temp controlled), driven only on sunny and salt-less days, and has been meticulously cleaned and maintained since day one. All break-in procedures were followed exactly to BMW's specs and the break-in service was performed at 1,154 miles. The car still has the bulk of the factory warranty remaining with plenty of room for mileage. This car is ready to be driven... hopefully by a fellow BMW enthusiast.

Prior to taking delivery back in September a full-front clear bra was dealer-installed (guaranteed for life), the rear-wheel arch protective film was extended (approximately 8" up from the factory film to protect against rock chips), the full interior and exterior paint was sealed (exterior paint and interior fabric is guaranteed against fading, dings, chips, etc. for the life of the car), and the 20" 666 M Star Spoke wheels were sealed to protect them from pitting and rust. Included with the sale is all documentation including the warranty information for the clear-bra, sealant, etc, the original floor mats (never used), BMW/WeatherTech all weather floor mats, all trunk accessories (never touched), and a front nose that is free from license plate holes. The car is in perfect condition, just as it left the factory.

Asking Price: $110,000 (or best reasonable offer)
VIN# WBS8M9C5XH5G83533

Please send me a private message if you are interested. I can provide pictures via email (I apologize but they are too large to upload here). Additional information is available on the BWM website here: https://www.bmwusa.com/limited-editi...-jahre-m3.html

If you live in/around Fairfield County, CT I would be happy to show you the car. If you are out of town I will do everything I can to assist with the transportation of the vehicle (e.g., meeting the shipping company off a major road, etc).

Thank you!
TJ
Hi TJ,

Love the Jahre edition on M3. Good luck with sale. Just curious who is the dealer who installed the clear bra and interior sealant. Can you also provide the brand they used.

I'm also from Fairfield. Would love to check out the car.
Appreciate 1
TJBMWM3.50
      07-26-2017, 04:52 PM   #3
rakusak
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E82, F15, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnphilosfr View Post
I almost bought that car... Nice car and seriously considered it for a while, but decided to pass for an ED f80 in the summer of 2018. Good luck with the sale OP.
Yup, same for me. I'd be all over this if I hadn't already ordered a ED 18'.

Love the Macao Blue though! GLWS!!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2017, 04:36 AM   #4
TheActionKid
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2003 M3 SMG Steel Gray/Black

These cars are absolutely worth at least MSRP if the miles are low and they are clean, unmolested, and accident free in manual. I know of the 150 shipped to US only about 30 were manual, which are always more desirable and carry a higher premium over the DCT. Oh, and one sold at Barrett Jackson for $110k as well and some people did pay way over msrp to get one of these. Lastly, yes this car will only appreciate as time goes on.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2019, 02:37 PM   #5
BMWAUDIO
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Frozen Gray , 997 C4S

hate to revice an old thread that is 18 months old but did this ever sell ?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2019, 02:52 PM   #6
TheActionKid
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2003 M3 SMG Steel Gray/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWAUDIO View Post
hate to revice an old thread that is 18 months old but did this ever sell ?
+1 did this ever sell?
Appreciate 0