ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-23-2021, 03:12 PM   #1
dlee825
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

2017 BSM M4 6MT For Sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello everyone! Today I am listing my 2017 Bmw M4 coupe in a manual transmission for sale! I purchased the car from Porsche Irvine back in January 2021 (7 months ago), but I recently got married and will be needing a bigger car that both my wife and I can drive. Car is amazing and is super fun to drive especially with the manual transmission and hasn't give me any issues at all. I am the 3rd owner and the previous owners daily drove the car a lot, hence the high mileage (90K miles). I put just under 7k miles during my ownership and completed an oil change and spark plugs. Engine is bone stock and the only modifications done are coilovers and apex wheels, which i think makes the car look and handle great. Everything else is stock. Here are some details below of the specs and options:

2017 M4:
- Clean title and accident free
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 90,xxx miles
- Crankhub done by previous owner
- Black sapphire metallic with black leather interior
- Carbon roof
- Cold weather package
- 360 camera view and parking assist, lane assist package
- Heads up display
- Harmon kardon sound
- Premium package
- Apple Carplay
- Ground control coilovers
- Apex wheels 18" EC-7s
- I dont have stock suspension or wheels
- VIN: WBS3R9C56HK709247

I want to be as transparent as possible with the car. This is not a garage queen, its been driven like its supposed to and has some rock chips and a few small scratches, but no dents or dings. Driver seat has some wear from going in and out. Id rate the exterior 7/10 and the interior 8/10. Car has been washed once a week and has always been parked indoors in my apartment garage.

Yes the car does have high mileage, but all the maintenance has been properly done and I have a physical copy of the carfax from when I purchased the vehicle as well. If you're looking for a mint condition m4 with low mileage, then this car isn't for you. The car has given me no issues at all and is always such a blast to drive. No issues with the engine or clutch and has no leaks at all either. Gears don't grind or slip at all and the car pulls hard. Ive never tracked the car or abused it at all.

I am located in Orange County, CA and am looking for a local sale preferably. I am only allowing test drives for people who show proof of funds and are serious about purchasing. I am slightly negotiable on price and willing to work out a deal for the right buyer. This is my only vehicle so miles will go up slightly.

Please let me know if you have any questions and if you would like more pictures of the vehicle! I will post more pictures after a wash this weekend as well. Im definitely not in a rush to sell, but I do have my eyes on another vehicle I'd like to get my hands on. If easier, you can reach me directly at (213) 422-3437. Thank you!

Attached Images

Last edited by dlee825; 08-09-2021 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2021, 12:25 AM   #2
dlee825
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

bump
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2021, 02:38 PM   #3
SpookM3
Lieutenant
United_States