Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

04-22-2024, 05:04 PM   #1
mstoopid
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M4

FS: 2020 M4 Heritage Edition Imola Red 6-spd 19,500 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 59,800.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my 2020 BMW M4 Heritage Edition. 19,500 miles, Imola Red 6 spd MT $59,800
I have loved this car since I purchased it new on August 1st, 2020, but I’d like to let it go while I take some time to think about the next vehicle to pursue.

The car is in immaculate condition and has been cared for ad nauseum. Always garaged, never raced/tracked, only driven in the rain 4 times (one was the night I drove it off the dealership showroom).

It’s a Heritage Edition which means it is a Competition package, plus Imola Red color, Heritage specific interior which includes a M colored carbon fiber, plus a M colored stripe on the carbon fiber roof. It was the only 6 spd MT M3/4 they had, so I had to take it!

Ceramic coating was applied 2 years ago, as well as front end Xpel paint protection (partial front and mirrors).

The only major modification done to the vehicle was a BMW dealer installed Carbahn Stage 1 Tune that brings Power to 561HP / 569LbFt Torque (at the flywheel).
The reason I chose this tune is that it is installed through BMW dealers and comes (for a fee) with a factory backed warranty. I am attaching a copy of the invoice for the installation of the tune.
I just changed the oil and performed a vehicle inspection at BMW of Austin (invoice attached).
Additionally, I added some carbon fiber body pieces I purchased from Monaco Motorsports and Mod Bargains. All the carbon pieces were professionally installed and fit very well. They are all in great shape, except for the front lip, which has a few chips and slight fissures. The car also has 30% tint on all windows (except windshield).

The car is located in San Antonio, TX and will have a few miles added as I drive it once or twice a week.

Attached Images

Last edited by mstoopid; 04-22-2024 at 05:10 PM..
Appreciate 1
mapster37362.00
      04-26-2024, 08:48 PM   #2
mstoopid
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M4

Bump
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 03:22 PM   #3
dsenechal
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Car

Beautiful, and price seems very reasonable. Should go quick!
      Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #4
TheRealMccoy24
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 335i

Wow.. I’m surprised no offers yet. This is a great deal. GLWS
Appreciate 0