Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

03-19-2021, 03:31 PM   #1
ferrarifast
Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M4 ZCP

LEASE TRANSFER: 20' M4 COMP CPE- 86K MSRP Min Grey/ Sakhir Orange Full Merino Lthr.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 884.00

Item Interest
Donít like the grills on the G8x? Hereís your shot.
This deal has college grad, loyalty, and all the discounts baked in back from when we all thought the world was coming to a literal end.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M4 Competition

MSRP: $85,995
Monthly payment (incl NJ tax): $884

Current mileage: 7,000
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1,160
Maturity date: May 2023

I paid $2k for a CNA tire and rim insurance plan. Iíve used $558 of it. Iím looking to recoup $1442 for it.
Itís refundable so if you donít want it, I can cancel it, and your drive off will be just the transfer fees with no cash to me. Priority will be given to those that donít want to cancel it as it saves me a lot of headache. I felt it was completely necessary with the 20in M rims, and CNA had been a breeze to deal with in the past.

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: not sure tbh, itís not much thatís for sure. Paid by buyer.
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: immaculate. tires are in great shape.
$86K MSRP. This car has EVERYTHING besides the CCBs. Also you get a laminated window sticker.
This car was babied, and I hope whoever assumes it keeps it in the showroom like condition it is in. You get two sets of floor mats (one is the M Perf. ones, the other is the standard anthracite)

Mineral Grey with Sakhir Orange FULL MERINO Leather.

Photos: these are what I have at the moment since itís raining here in NJ. The car will be fully detailed this weekend so expect a new set of photos soon!

Attached Images

Last edited by ferrarifast; 03-20-2021 at 02:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2021, 02:39 AM   #2
11LMBiSTT
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A to B.

Lease Transfer Fee is $500 + local taxes.
Appreciate 0