Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

09-06-2021, 03:00 PM   #1
Caricia
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i, 2015 bmw m4

Selling my 2015 m4, 26000 miles. San diego

Immaculate, beautiful and sporty white M4 with black rims and black leather interior. I am the second owner and this car has always been garage kept, hand washed and hand sealed since I bought it in 2016. I have put less than 6,000 miles on it and babied it. I have all the maintenance records, most done at bmw dealership and last done by myself to the utmost standards. Cosmetically it is immaculate with only some slight wear on the side bolster of seat, which is unavoidable.
Comes with executive package which includes parking assist, upgraded 19 inch black rims, navigation, aHarmon kardon sound system, and sporty carbon fiber roof. Manual transmission to satisfy all you racers and car enthusiasts! This ride is exhilarating!
Cash or cashier's check and transaction completed together at the bank in San Diego, or using CarGurus pay program (also listed on car gurus for $53,000). Sorry no other payment options than these, thank you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-06-2021, 03:02 PM   #2
Caricia
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i, 2015 bmw m4

Sorry I don't know why all the pics loaded upside down! Not sure how to fix...
Appreciate 0