Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

10-04-2020, 05:59 AM   #1
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

FS: OEM 437m bare set black/gray staggered "Sold"

My Vorsteiners finally came in after many COVID months so switched over. The wheels are not garage queens but are straight and not curb rashed. Previous owner had them semi-reconditioned (re-painted) so the outer prt of the wheel looks nice but they didn't do the barrels. Anyways if someone wants cheap spares, track wheels, winter wheels etc..... here they are but they are not show car wheels

Primarily would like a face to face sale so the buyer is clear on the condition and color. Located in Charlotte area

Need 1k in my pocket

Last edited by horsepower_and_hounds; 02-13-2024 at 02:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2020, 07:24 AM   #2
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep

I have been getting a lot of shipping requests so will offer to ship at buyers expense. It would be one wheel per wheel box.

Just an example I was quoted $50 per wheel box to ship from NC to CT....stupid expensive. Also the buyer has to agree to accept them as is with no complaint that is why I want a local sale so there are no condition disagreements.

But if someone wants them bad enough to have them shipped you have to be clear on their condition. I am not trying to hide anything just do not want any mis-understandings. They are used, partially repainted...... but are not curb rashed

Also I will separate but only at the time I have secured a buyer for all the wheels
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2020, 11:30 AM   #3
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep

Sold

Last edited by horsepower_and_hounds; 11-05-2020 at 02:56 PM..
Appreciate 0