Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

06-11-2020, 07:07 PM   #1
elite53
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 E70 X5 35i

EDIT: These are now Sold...

Hey everyone. I've got a set of KW DDC Suspension up for sale. It was only on the car for 4 days. Less than 50 miles on them so they are pretty much brand new and in perfect condition. Comes with everything needed for install. Including the special tool for removing the top strut nuts and all electronic connections. Also comes with KW 30mm spacers incase you don't want to run them super low. (Without the spacers the rear tires will be tucked even on the highest adjustment setting)

A quick review of this suspension... these are fantastic! After driving on these I think BMW should be embarrassed releasing the car the way they did. It makes the stock suspension seem like it came off of a toy car. They are so smooth and controlled it feels like a different car.

I'm selling these for the simple reason that I didn't do enough research before buying them. These are a street/comfort set up and I wanted something more track oriented so I removed them and went with the KW Clubsports. I'd prefer to sell these locally in the Seattle/Tacoma area because shipping will probably be expensive because they are heavy but if someone wants to pay shipping I have all the original packaging so they can be shipped safely. Asking $3000.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-12-2020, 12:42 PM   #2
JetdaCorg
Private
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 F15 X50i

pm'd
Appreciate 0