Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

11-06-2023, 09:01 AM   #23
wheela
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X1 35i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbotis View Post
I reached out to nguyen and he had nothing but positive things to say about it. So I decided to purchase one and get it installed from diffsonline whom I’d highly recommend! They changed the seals, cleaned up the diff and of course wavetrac install which I plan to do in the coming weeks as time allows. It’ll probably be in December after my schooling is finished. I’ve had a few wavetrac before on a fwd as well as the rear. I’ve also had Kaaz and Os given. All great units though the clutch type diffs did clunk which drove me a bit crazy. I’d highly recommend wavetrac if you daily drive and track on occasion. I’ll report back as I progress through the install.
Nice! In for updates, I had a wavetrac in my last car (a fwd car), and it was a huge improvement.
Appreciate 0