Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

01-29-2021, 09:38 AM   #23
zhurley83
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz11man1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhurley83 View Post
Posted some interior pics
Thanks for posting the pics. Has the car been tracked? Do you know why it was sold at auction as noted above?
I highly doubt the vehicles has been tracked. I personally have not but I don't NOT have fun with the car. There is a small traffic circle I have to take some night on my way home. I do small drift around to my exit. That's about the extent of me going crazy.

The vehicle was purchased off of auction by Champagne Motors in Connecticut. The owner had a taste for these vehicles and would consistently purchase them if they were up to his standards. I had the vehicle shipped here enclosed. I have only put 10k miles on it in a year and a half
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2021, 11:16 AM   #24
jazz11man1
Rep
Drives: BMW 330xi

Quote:
I highly doubt the vehicles has been tracked. I personally have not but I don't NOT have fun with the car. There is a small traffic circle I have to take some night on my way home. I do small drift around to my exit. That's about the extent of me going crazy.

The vehicle was purchased off of auction by Champagne Motors in Connecticut. The owner had a taste for these vehicles and would consistently purchase them if they were up to his standards. I had the vehicle shipped here enclosed. I have only put 10k miles on it in a year and a half

Cool. Thanks for clarifying. What wheels are on the car? How's the ride on rough roads?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2021, 11:27 AM   #25
jazz11man1
Rep
Drives: BMW 330xi

Quote:

Cool. Thanks for clarifying. What wheels are on the car? How's the ride on rough roads?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2021, 10:28 PM   #26
bmw84119
Private
Rep
Drives: M Roadster

Still available? Where are you located?
Text me at 8zero 1 864 tri 6 too 9
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2021, 01:06 PM   #27
zhurley83
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Mileage is at 40k now
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2021, 04:09 PM   #28
laz878
Registered
Rep
Drives: bm3

interested!

Hey, im seriously intersted in your car, please PM!

text please 7zero4 nine4one nine3nine8
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2021, 09:04 PM   #29
Casasola_a
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Hey im interested if still available please text me (929-444-6611) thank you
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2021, 03:08 PM   #30
e924lyfe
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I PM'd you with my number! Waiting for your reply. Ready to make a purchase, hope to hear from you soon!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2022, 09:34 AM   #31
Bernina5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 F82

Garage List
2016 BMW  [0.00]
Still available?
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2022, 04:53 PM   #32
sfiddy5
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernina5 View Post
Still available?

Please stop bumping all these old threads by asking if it’s still available. You have posted on several and it’s flooding the page with old ads, taking away from the people actively trying to sell their cars. Shoot them a direct message if you’re really curious. Or use common sense and if it doesn’t have a comment on it within the past year, assume it’s no longer available.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2022, 06:20 PM   #33
Bernina5
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfiddy5 View Post
Quote:
Still available?

Please stop bumping all these old threads by asking if it’s still available. You have posted on several and it’s flooding the page with old ads, taking away from the people actively trying to sell their cars. Shoot them a direct message if you’re really curious. Or use common sense and if it doesn’t have a comment on it within the past year, assume it’s no longer available.
Quote:
Quote:
Still available?

Please stop bumping all these old threads by asking if it's still available. You have posted on several and it's flooding the page with old ads, taking away from the people actively trying to sell their cars. Shoot them a direct message if you're really curious. Or use common sense and if it doesn't have a comment on it within the past year, assume it's no longer available.
Sorry man ! Just in the market for the car and a 6 month old post if it's not updated why can't I comment on it? Not everybody answers PM for some reason … and 2 people got back to me saying they haven't sold it and may be interested in selling it now.

Did I effect you personally? If I did , sorry bud.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2022, 06:33 PM   #34
sfiddy5
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Sorry man ! Just in the market for the car and a 6 month old post if it's not updated why can't I comment on it? Not everybody answers PM for some reason … and 2 people got back to me saying they haven't sold it and may be interested in selling it now.

Every time you post it bumps these old ads to the top, when most are no longer active. Be respectful to current sellers and potential buyers so they don’t need to filter through several old posts only to encounter cars that are no longer available and/or priced much higher now due to the market.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2022, 07:04 PM   #35
Bernina5
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Every time you post it bumps these old ads to the top, when most are no longer active. Be respectful to current sellers and potential buyers so they don’t need to filter through several old posts only to encounter cars that are no longer available and/or priced much higher now due to the market.
I understand - sorry again
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2022, 01:24 AM   #36
6speedklam
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Hi is the car still for sale?
Appreciate 0