EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

09-10-2014, 09:44 PM   #1
FTS
Enjoying driving
United_States
Rep
Drives: 645

Cars for the Cure, Car Show

As a public service announcement I would like to draw your attention to a local car show organized by a local (Great Falls) boy, Michael Sevilla. Michael was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes about two years ago and decided to take action as an Ambassador for the cause. Some of you may know my daughter was diagnosed with T1D two years ago so this hits very close to home. I am trying to help out by posting information on good car sites so please see the attached pdf flyer or go to www.carsforthecureusa.com for an informational video and full information.

In short, the event will be help October 5th from 9am-2pm at Seneca Square, 1025 Seneca Road, Great Falls VA 22066 (corner Rt 7/Rt 193). There is a car show with awards (entry $20 before Oct 1st), raffles, silent auctions, kids activities, etc. 100% of the proceeds go to JDRF.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Carsfor the Cure.pdf (1.63 MB, 115 views)
Appreciate 0