E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS: CF Vinyl - Pre-cut to fit E90/E91/E92/E93 interior trim {GVA}

02-04-2015, 09:59 AM   #1
E90PC
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

FS: CF Vinyl - Pre-cut to fit E90/E91/E92/E93 interior trim {GVA}

Have 1set each of E90/E91 & E92/E93 Pre-cut Black CF Vinyl interior trim lying around.

Price >>>>>
$60 for E90 & E91
and
$65 for E92 & E93 (Due to extra rear ash tray).
@@ Not willing to ship at this point @@

I only have one set of E90/E91 & one set of E92/E93.
PM or email me at e90pc@yahoo.ca with your car model, Idrive or non-Idrive along with your contact number if interested!!!!!!!

I’ve done lots of interior trim wrapping with Carbon Fibre Vinyl before; personally I love the CF Vinyl way more than the CF Fabric. CF Vinyl is more durable (Less easier to be scratch or cut), edges & corners looks better (cause even after stretch CF waves stay the same) and most the most important part is that you can just peel off the CF Vinyl & turn it back to original looks. Because CF Vinyl does not need to use trim adhesive (spray glue) to wrap, so it can be remove anytime without hurting the surface or leaving glue behind on your trim.

CF Vinyl Benefit:
- Dry Carbon Effect
- Quality Finish
- Long Lifetime
- Water Proof
- Stain Resistant
- Crack Resistant
- Easy To Remove

Here are some photos of my E90 and another member’s E92 that I have wrap the interior trim with CF Vinyl.
Attached Images

06’ SG E90 | Sport Package | 35% Tint | Mtec V3.0 Angels Eyes | Blacklines | 19" BBS LM Rep | RPI Air Scoops | RE Ikon Exhaust | CF CSL Trunk | CF ACS Roof Spoiler | Hamann Eyelid | Matte Black Grill | OEM 335 Calipers & Rotors | 3000k HID Foglight | OEM Splitters + Hamann Style Lip | CF Vinyl Trim ***CF Vinyl Interior Trim***
Appreciate 0