E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Car saying left rear door is open??? but its not!

06-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #1
AlpineG05
hi
Rep
Drives: Alpine White G05

Car saying left rear door is open??? but its not!

i just finished installing predator ice and fogs but within a couple of minutes after install the alert came on and said my back left door was open. so then i closed it right and still the light comes on. did i mess with something? i know there's a wire behind the wheel well and the driver side that i had trouble getting off so i left it. did i leave it not connected? or does that wire have anything to do with the door? i would appreciate some advice before i take it to bmw, but i'm thinking i fucked some line up. thanks in advance guys.

Last edited by AlpineG05; 06-01-2008 at 12:59 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
power10
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

did you ever get a solution to this? I upgraded my Angel Eye bulbs to LED's and now when I start rolling, it says every door is open and i cant even turn off the chime.

Apparently there was a SIB for this but im still seeing the problem. Only occurs while the HID/AE's are lit. during the day it doesnt do it.

I had one other pair of LED AE's put in and it was completely fine, second set was fine too. It was after a maintenance servicing did I start having this issue.

The rest of the system is 100% stock.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
thekingpeter2
Registered
Rep
Drives: 325ci

any luck

I am having the same problem. Any luck? My drivers side door says that it is open then closed. It was happening when the car was off also. It rolls down the window a little when it says that it unlocks and rolls it up all the way when it locks. And the lights inside turn on when it says that the door is opened.
Appreciate 0