Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

06-22-2020, 11:54 AM   #45
soogoood
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4

Hey guys. I manage KMD Tuning in Saddle Brook. We do a lot of VW/Audi, BMW and Mercedes/porsche.

I’ve had probably 4-5 customers in the last 6 weeks tell me they have gotten screwed by this guy. In one instance, the customer special ordered parts along with a bootmod3 tune. The guy charged in full for the parts and tune.
When the customer took off work for his appointment the guy sent him the wrong address, presumably on purpose and then said since he wasn’t on time couldn’t do the work.

Since we are a Bm3 dealer the customer came here. I asked for his key to avoid charging him for a new license so he texted this guy. He then asked for his VIN because he never bought the tune although he charged him in full. The customer was pissed, and you can bet never going back there. I told him to read the reviews and he was shocked. Glad he got out of that situation before it got worse.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 05:29 PM   #46
jyjimenez3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tturbo_212 View Post
link to shop?
His shop or fcp euro?
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 07:20 PM   #47
Lshaw
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335i 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyjimenez3 View Post
Also any update on this? I wanted to file a complaint but it happened like 4 years ago and I’m not sure if I have a strong enough case. Also his new parts shop is def reselling fcp euro shit, and fcp euro gives life time replacement unlike znm.
Hey man, so Matt is currently being investigated by NJ Consumer Affairs. His next court date is actually this week.

Google ZNM and go to the s p o o l street thread. The OP is the one whose case is active still.

I would HIGHLY suggest and encourage you to fill out a NJ Consumer Affairs complaint about ZNM it will help the case.

PM me for more details if you wish.
15 X5 xdrive 35i (2015-)
17 Forester XT (2016-)
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 07:26 PM   #48
Lshaw
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

God this pisses me off. These people will never change, their shop ZNM Performance was shut down bc of the numerous people the fucked over. Apparently they just do parts now out of a new location. 100% for anybody looking to buy from them, just google them...

znmperformance.com

Please encourage those customers to file a complaint. Seriously. Like i just stated above. He has a court date this week. He scammed/frauded numerous people to the point where NJ Consumer Fraud Division is investigating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soogoood View Post
Hey guys. I manage KMD Tuning in Saddle Brook. We do a lot of VW/Audi, BMW and Mercedes/porsche.

I’ve had probably 4-5 customers in the last 6 weeks tell me they have gotten screwed by this guy. In one instance, the customer special ordered parts along with a bootmod3 tune. The guy charged in full for the parts and tune.
When the customer took off work for his appointment the guy sent him the wrong address, presumably on purpose and then said since he wasn’t on time couldn’t do the work.

Since we are a Bm3 dealer the customer came here. I asked for his key to avoid charging him for a new license so he texted this guy. He then asked for his VIN because he never bought the tune although he charged him in full. The customer was pissed, and you can bet never going back there. I told him to read the reviews and he was shocked. Glad he got out of that situation before it got worse.
15 X5 xdrive 35i (2015-)
17 Forester XT (2016-)
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2020, 12:02 PM   #49
Lshaw
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

I encourage everyone to leave a review on google or yelp. People need to know what kind of scamming humans Elyse and Matt Malave are.
15 X5 xdrive 35i (2015-)
17 Forester XT (2016-)
Appreciate 1
      07-16-2020, 01:34 PM   #50
BoxKing
I Rock Your Girls Box
Rep
Drives: M4 F82 ZCP AW

It would be encouraged to reach out/notify most of these vendors that have their items listed on the site. My ass wouldnt want to be associated with anyone who has bad press - and there is no way this man should be in business.

Vendors need to pull their products!!

Either way... really sucks for you - all you have to do is file in small claims court - and this case (would have been) can be resolved in 1-2 months from filing. BTW, this takes about 5 minutes, and will cost you another say $100+ initially; which will be applied to the said amount awed to you by the courts. By far the simplest way to get your money back, and not to mention, he may resolve prior to this going to a hearing- if so, make sure its a bank check, and have him meet you at your bank to verify its authentic
Appreciate 0