GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Sponsor M3/M4 Project Cars Showcase

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-24-2019, 12:14 PM   #1
Matt@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Matt@AUTOcouture's Avatar
1648
Rep
1,837
Posts


Drives: V8 tricycle
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fair Lawn, NJ

iTrader: (0)

ACM | Grigio Telesto F80

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Although this F80 is an Individual color, he wanted to put his own touch on this chassis. Looking to accent the grey color, we added carbon fiber around the car with M Performance front splitters, RKP side skirts, M Performance trunk spoiler, M Performance mirror caps, and 3D Design diffuser. The Akrapovic system completes the carbon fiber out back, while providing the perfect tone for the S55. In search of more power, we went with VRSF catless downpipes and a DME stage 2 flash.

We lowered the car with the KW HAS kit and fitted satin black 20" BBS FI-R wheels tightly underneath. In the front, to tie in the grills, we had the headlights blacked out by ONEighty just to bring the tone down in the shrouds.

The big brake kit was on his to do list when he first arrived, but we held off for a few months for winter to pass. While we waited, we deliberated on colors. In addition to colors, rather than choosing the standard Brembo GT system, we got on the list for the arrival of Brembo's B-M6/4 calipers. Lamborghini's color pallet was continued from the Grigio Telesto body onto the brakes with their "Arancio Argos" painted calipers done through Brembo. With no room to hide behind black FI-R's, the new caliper design in that orange makes quite a statement and was well worth the wait.

We finished up this last round of service with a Gintani crank hub as a preventative measure so he can enjoy this four season daily driver to the fullest. Enough talk....enjoy the photos!









































__________________
Appreciate 26
      07-25-2019, 12:48 AM   #2
Justin.AutoTalent
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Justin.AutoTalent's Avatar
2657
Rep
2,682
Posts


Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LA

iTrader: (1)

Lovin it

Needs GTS hood to finish off!
Appreciate 4
      07-25-2019, 08:52 AM   #3
grigiomatic
Registered
8
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW M3 Grigio Telesto ZCP
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Huge shout out to the ACM team for their countless hours of support and attention to detail on this build!

Much love and many thanks!
      07-25-2019, 09:17 AM   #4
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
6027
Rep
23,218
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell to all US states

iTrader: (4)

that is hot!! well done
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach: jbach@stevethomasbmw.com - Cell: 805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 1
      07-25-2019, 11:05 AM   #5
T1M3LESS
Captain
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1163
Rep
915
Posts

Drives: Stealth Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ / NY @t1m3less

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grigiomatic View Post
Huge shout out to the ACM team for their countless hours of support and attention to detail on this build!

Much love and many thanks!
Did you order the GTS hood yet ?
__________________
2018 Stealth Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 2
dezzracer224.50
TheOne19.50

      07-26-2019, 05:21 AM   #6
ntgarage44
Captain
ntgarage44's Avatar
United_States
550
Rep
639
Posts

Drives: '17 M3 Mineral White 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (1)

Looks good. Only thing I would've done differently is paint the calipers a light gold/yellow. Silver/grey with black wheels beg for it. But red isn't bad either.
Appreciate 1
Kingpin4130.50

      07-26-2019, 11:04 PM   #7
clutchdj
Major
444
Rep
1,109
Posts

Drives: a few cars
Join Date: May 2015
Location: the lower outskirts of nYc

iTrader: (3)

telesto is the besto
Appreciate 3
TheOne19.50
M3xican159.50

      07-27-2019, 04:55 AM   #8
Graves
Sicario
Graves's Avatar
Germany
770
Rep
886
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Bayern

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Sick!
__________________
Ryan King
2018 M3 ZCP
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2019, 05:33 AM   #9
kerkiraios00
Major
kerkiraios00's Avatar
United_States
136
Rep
1,190
Posts

Drives: '11 Jerez E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Queens, New York

iTrader: (0)

Hey Matt what size tires did he with?
__________________
2018 F80 M3 ZCP Mineral White- Extended Shakir Orange - Full Suntek Ultra Wrapped - ///M Performance Spoiler - RKP Front Lip - Vorsteiner GTS Diffuser -AA Mid-Pipe-///M performance HAS kit - HRE P101


11 E90 M3 JEREZ BLK METALLIC ZCP SOLD
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2019, 10:18 AM   #10
z33c
Private First Class
41
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: f80 signal green
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 01040

iTrader: (1)

really need to get rid of those stock lug nuts seeing how so much work was done around the wheel wells. its like putting on a suit with no tie? other than that looks pretty good
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2019, 08:46 PM   #11
geminibgb
New Member
geminibgb's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Very Nice
__________________

2008 Monaco, Saddle Brown, Nav, 4AC, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW, PDC, Comfort Access.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2019, 01:05 AM   #12
Ghosn
Lieutenant
Australia
373
Rep
466
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Amazing build
__________________
2018 ///M3 ZCP
Mineral White | Black Leather | DCT

taxcht
Appreciate 1
      08-04-2019, 02:49 AM   #13
nano10
Lieutenant Colonel
nano10's Avatar
392
Rep
1,789
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lake Forest, CA

iTrader: (6)

Looks incredible!
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2019, 11:53 AM   #14
kkdisco
Registered
2
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: G30 540i
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

One mean machine
Appreciate 1
      08-13-2019, 11:56 AM   #15
Jockey
Brigadier General
Jockey's Avatar
United_States
1796
Rep
4,283
Posts

Drives: F80 SS/SS M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Park City, UT

iTrader: (1)

That's a beaut
Appreciate 1
      08-13-2019, 12:02 PM   #16
yjypm
First Lieutenant
yjypm's Avatar
United_States
129
Rep
342
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

These brembos are stunning.
__________________

Instagram:catpupu_f80
Appreciate 1
      08-13-2019, 12:29 PM   #17
Miko M
///M
Miko M's Avatar
United_States
3358
Rep
2,379
Posts

Drives: M5/M240xi
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Wisconsin

iTrader: (0)

Lookig awesome
I bet no mods will help the G80 look this nice. Lol
__________________
Life is too short...enjoy your life
///M
Appreciate 1
F85MTuNED236.00

      08-13-2019, 12:47 PM   #18
cfm56d7b
Brigadier General
United_States
1393
Rep
4,011
Posts

Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (2)

This build needs its own documentary, sculpture, infomercial, and a coffee book. Stunning!

The choice of brakes is exceptional as there is no such things as over engineered brakes.
Appreciate 2
      08-13-2019, 01:21 PM   #19
spuntyb
Colonel
spuntyb's Avatar
United_States
1177
Rep
2,751
Posts

Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Love it! Throw in the CS spoiler and the GTS hood, and I'm sold!
__________________
2011 E90 JB|Oyster (sold)
2015 F31 MG|CR (sold)
2015 F30 335 AW|CR (sold)

2018 F80 ZCP
2018 Macan GTS
Appreciate 1
JTO242127.50

      08-13-2019, 01:39 PM   #20
remmib
General
remmib's Avatar
Norway
1255
Rep
28,916
Posts

Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

iTrader: (0)

Done right, looks perfect.
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3DDesign Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 1
maxnix204.00

      08-13-2019, 01:39 PM   #21
Ghostriderf80
Got Tools?? Use them.
Ghostriderf80's Avatar
United Kingdom
318
Rep
702
Posts

Drives: Just a BMW
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Netz

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOcouture View Post
Although this F80 is an Individual color, he wanted to put his own touch on this chassis. Looking to accent the grey color, we added carbon fiber around the car with M Performance front splitters, RKP side skirts, M Performance trunk spoiler, M Performance mirror caps, and 3D Design diffuser. The Akrapovic system completes the carbon fiber out back, while providing the perfect tone for the S55. In search of more power, we went with VRSF catless downpipes and a DME stage 2 flash.

We lowered the car with the KW HAS kit and fitted satin black 20" BBS FI-R wheels tightly underneath. In the front, to tie in the grills, we had the headlights blacked out by ONEighty just to bring the tone down in the shrouds.

The big brake kit was on his to do list when he first arrived, but we held off for a few months for winter to pass. While we waited, we deliberated on colors. In addition to colors, rather than choosing the standard Brembo GT system, we got on the list for the arrival of Brembo's B-M6/4 calipers. Lamborghini's color pallet was continued from the Grigio Telesto body onto the brakes with their "Arancio Argos" painted calipers done through Brembo. With no room to hide behind black FI-R's, the new caliper design in that orange makes quite a statement and was well worth the wait.

We finished up this last round of service with a Gintani crank hub as a preventative measure so he can enjoy this four season daily driver to the fullest. Enough talk....enjoy the photos!









































Skip the GTS hood, get the full Tom Schimer treatment on the car. Will make more difference than a hood.
__________________
1980 VW Rabbit 8v- 4spd - #1 First car - Thanks Dad.
1998.5 Audi A4 - very nicely built
2010 E90 325i M-Sport - M3/330i conversion, BBK/LSD FAST!
2014 M5 AKA Tomahawk Cruise Missile
2016 M3 Comp DCT - GTS flash, ESS, Akra DP, MPCO - Nirvana achieved
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2019, 02:19 PM   #22
M3GymNut
Captain
457
Rep
751
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3 BSM
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntgarage44 View Post
Looks good. Only thing I would've done differently is paint the calipers a light gold/yellow. Silver/grey with black wheels beg for it. But red isn't bad either.
Nah man the red is dope as hell.
Appreciate 1
maxnix204.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST